Windows 10: Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

Discus and support Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 22H2In Windows explorer, when Network is selected, "This computer is not connected to a network. Click to connect" is displayed. Despite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mpl-44, Apr 18, 2024.

1. mpl-44 Win User

Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

Windows 10 Pro 22H2In Windows explorer, when Network is selected, "This computer is not connected to a network. Click to connect" is displayed. Despite this, al other network systems are visible. Clicking on the "Click to connect..." does nothing.The Network & Internet Settings Status page will not open.The system is connected to the internet and I can browse, get email, etc. Some things like Windows update cannot connect. Dell Client Services cannot connect.This is a WIRED network connection. NOT WIFI.The system is on a domain. It is also on a static IP address.The network adapter says it

:)

mpl-44, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

1. Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network" - Similar Threads - computer connected network

2. Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network": Windows 10 Pro 22H2In Windows explorer, when Network is selected, "This computer is not connected to a network. Click to connect" is displayed. Despite this, al other network systems are visible. Clicking on the "Click to connect..." does nothing.The Network & Internet...
  3. Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 "This computer is not connected to a network": Windows 10 Pro 22H2In Windows explorer, when Network is selected, "This computer is not connected to a network. Click to connect" is displayed. Despite this, al other network systems are visible. Clicking on the "Click to connect..." does nothing.The Network & Internet...
  4. Windows 10 network - cannot connect to other computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 network - cannot connect to other computers: im having this strange issue i had in past aswell. my computer refused to let me complete my games for 13 years. still black ops 3 issue non wall running. my isp banned games for windows live vpn televisions. pc wifi only thing worked last years was to connect a laptop to a...
  5. Windows 10 network - cannot connect to other computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 network - cannot connect to other computers: im having this strange issue i had in past aswell. my computer refused to let me complete my games for 13 years. still black ops 3 issue non wall running. my isp banned games for windows live vpn televisions. pc wifi only thing worked last years was to connect a laptop to a...
  6. Computers no longer connect on home network Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computers no longer connect on home network Windows 10: My computers no longer connect I have a small home network with a desktop (primary) computer and a laptop computer. Both use MS Windows 10 with the most current updates. Prior to the last couple of updates my two computers recognized each other and connect via the...
  7. Connecting computers on a network

Connecting computers on a network: New computer. Need to network with another PC on our private network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-computers-on-a-network/8585fa52-75d6-445b-a339-f33bf37a782e
  8. the computer not connect network

the computer not connect network: do your hellme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-not-connect-network/05635022-544c-40fc-86fa-1766f5a85df9
  9. Connecting new Windows 10 computer to existing network

Connecting new Windows 10 computer to existing network: I had a Ethernet network with two (2) windows 7 pro computers connected to a Windows Server 2012R2. I had a motherboard failure on one of the computers and bought a new Windows 10 Home computer. I connected it to the network, and the first time I started it, the network...
  10. Windows 10 reporting that computer is not connected to a network

Windows 10 reporting that computer is not connected to a network: Windows 10 erroneously reporting that computer is not connected to a network or internet, when all other programs can connect. Cannot activate software or download new optional windows components: I needed to reset my windows installation recently, since then windows does...