Windows 10: Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Discus and support Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; According to this news article Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready for consumers on November 2nd. Source: (WinBeta)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by heyyahblah, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

According to this news article Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready for consumers on November 2nd.

Source: (WinBeta)
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/windows-10-threshold-2-to-launch-november-2nd-for-consumers

heyyahblah, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Gary Win User

This is why I do not Trust MS or Gabe Aul.

:)

3. McAfee reports Microsoft Edge is unsecure

The Edge extensions are not a vague "on going project." The extensions should be in production for the Threshold 2 delivery to the public in November (no exact date announced yet). Threshold 2 is the codename for the next iteration of Windows 10. Windows
    insiders are getting bits and pieces of Threshold 2 already.

Cbarnhorst, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

I have Threshold 2, Will there be Threshold 3?

Cool, just checking.. Because if I switch to Redstone, my touchscreen would stop working..

michaelleepow90, Oct 29, 2015
  5. rfruth Win User
    Take your time MS & get it right *chuckle

rfruth, Oct 29, 2015
  6. linw Win User
    Can't see why it matters whether it is delayed. Not sure how people expect their lives to be enhanced with TH2, anyway.

No doubt there are darn good reasons for a delay such as it is not debugged sufficiently, or they just want to get that extra feature in.

7. Wow! The delays are coming and coming quick: Edge Extensions delayed until Spring 2016, Threshold 2 is delayed, and in slightly off-topic news, Mirrors Edge Catalyst also got delayed.

Bad time to be an enthusiast who wants to try these things out it seems....

rogerwilco91, Oct 29, 2015
  8. Gary Win User

Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

When a company ,any company says that they will release a product on a certain date then they should stick by what they said. They lose credibility if they do not.

9. Gary Win User
    Three years was not enough???

10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Whatever. . .and, hi Gary, chill we know you have a total dislike for Microsoft. . .*Thumbs

11. Gary Win User
    If I did I would not be using Windows since it first came out. I have a dislike for companies that do not keep their word. If MS falls into that category, it is on them.*Thumbs

12. around 10 AM Central I got a update labeled th2 that was update build 10576.
    wasn't expecting that one?
    Shipinomore

shipinomore10, Oct 29, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

That is not what was to be released on Nov. 2nd. It was originally to be released in October, it was delayed . Now it is delayed once again.

14. Wynona Win User
    *Ditto Hi Lee: Allow me to tag onto your post. *Smile

Microsoft seems to be damned if they do and damned if they don't!

If Microsoft releases a Build that has bugs, they're damned. If Microsoft doesn't release the next Build when people think they should, they're damned!

I signed up for the Technical Preview. A Technical Preview is, simply put, a Beta of a program Microsoft has allowed us to Beta Test. Nobody twisted our arms to get us to do this. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! We were warned before we ever downloaded the product.

The above quoted text explains exactly what a Technical Preview/Beta is and what the function of a Beta Tester is. If this isn't what you thought you were getting into, then it may be to your advantage to gracefully bow out of the TP of Windows 10.

Wynona, Oct 29, 2015
  15. Rocky Win User
    Such is life. I'm a record collector and I experience delays daily as part of my hobby. Record companies always say that such-and-such a title will be released on a particular date, and then we get told time and time again that there is a delay. Right now I am waiting on 4 albums bought and paid for in 2013 that still have not been released, and uncounted announced in 2014 that still have not seen the light of day. These companies do their best, and none of them have lost credibility in the audiophile circles.

Rocky, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. - Similar Threads - Threshold won't ready

2. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  3. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  4. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  5. Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices: I know that this came up before, at least with Acrobat (I run Acrobat 11 Pro). However, Win 10 also reverts other chosen default app choices to the MS app that handles the file type. JPG graphics are an example. My custom settings stick, even with Acrobat, until I reboot or...
  6. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  7. Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2: RTM users are expected to receive it next week Microsoft has remained completely tight-lipped on Windows 10 Threshold 2, but according to people close to the matter, this eagerly anticipated update is due next week for RTM users. The latest preview build that...
  8. Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2: Threshold 2 has re-enabled superfetch on my PC (only SSD's on my system). I have waited over a week, run Winsat formal, etc. but superfetch remains on. Has anyone experienced this? Before I manually disable the service I would welcome any suggestions etc. PS: the...
  9. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
  10. Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?: Will anyone be able to download an iso for W10 threshold 2 on Nov 10 (not an insider build)? I just want to keep my isos images updated. 28830