Windows 10: Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Discus and support Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I have read various posts of yours and cannot understand what you are doing on a Windows forum as you dislike/hate everything about it. Why do you not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by heyyahblah, Oct 29, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

I Don't agree with Name calling anyone, putting down a user for any reason echrada!!! This is NOT what our forum is suppose to be about. Thought we were here to exchange idea's, help folks when we can, and express ones opinion on different subjects. Flaming someone, being rude, insulting folks is not very helpful to anyone echrada!! I don't agree with your post, even if some other people seem to like it. I just don't believe this kind of post is needed in OUR forum's Sir.... THATS MY Opinion !!

OldMike65, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Cliff S New Member

If you all want to see how busy Microsoft is go here: BuildFeed
    Here is just from 10576:

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Yep....! And on WinBeta only....! *Wink

Cluster Head, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

It is also the opinion of This Forum's Staff.

5. *Biggrin *Tongue *Thumbs

6. BunnyJ New Member
    True,, but when someone goes around making wild claims and then not backing them up with facts is not what this place is about. If anyone can't back up a statement with facts then don't make a claim/statement. It's that simple.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    So true, some people just have to jump on the claims from non MS sources and run with them like they're facts.. oh well.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  8. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

My information booth last night : Nothing has changed . Everything is going according to plan at least at the moment , or as planned . *Cool

9. BunnyJ New Member
    Time will tell and I trust your sources over the one mentioned in the OP.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  10. Gary Win User
    The OP was not backed up on a fact from MS. The claims I made were not wild. When a company says a Update will be released on a certain date, they should either have not made the commitment or live by it. The posts I made were my opinion and I am entitled to it. I am not entitled to being flamed by yourself and others.*Smile

11. Nobody Win User
    Yeah I do not do it I am a good man, not twisting anyone's arm *sarc
    Sorry off topic comment.

Nobody, Oct 30, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm sorry if you feel that I'm flaming you. But, there are times when you make claims/statements where you don't back them up with facts and you expect users here to either read through some link to find them. It's not up to use to find the facts that support your statements, it's up to you to post them here. Other than that you are a good user here Gary. But when you claim that Linux is not for newbies then you lose credibility here. Just being honest..

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  13. Gary Win User

So you are saying that someone goes out and gets a PC for the very first time, never been on the net can use Linux right out of the Box. You and others have flamed me for voicing my opinion. An opinion by definition does not have to be backed up by facts. You lose credibility here when you break the rules of this forum. *Smile

14. Gary Win User
    It is also my opinion that this thread should be removed as it is not based on any factual data from Microsoft and has turned into something that this Forum is not about.

15. Wynona Win User
    Equate double toothpicks with double Ls. *Smile

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. - Similar Threads - Threshold won't ready

2. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  3. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  4. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  5. Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices: I know that this came up before, at least with Acrobat (I run Acrobat 11 Pro). However, Win 10 also reverts other chosen default app choices to the MS app that handles the file type. JPG graphics are an example. My custom settings stick, even with Acrobat, until I reboot or...
  6. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  7. Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2: RTM users are expected to receive it next week Microsoft has remained completely tight-lipped on Windows 10 Threshold 2, but according to people close to the matter, this eagerly anticipated update is due next week for RTM users. The latest preview build that...
  8. Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2: Threshold 2 has re-enabled superfetch on my PC (only SSD's on my system). I have waited over a week, run Winsat formal, etc. but superfetch remains on. Has anyone experienced this? Before I manually disable the service I would welcome any suggestions etc. PS: the...
  9. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
  10. Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?: Will anyone be able to download an iso for W10 threshold 2 on Nov 10 (not an insider build)? I just want to keep my isos images updated. 28830