Windows 10: Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Discus and support Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; I have read various posts of yours and cannot understand what you are doing on a Windows forum as you dislike/hate everything about it. Why do you not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by heyyahblah, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Wynona Win User

Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

*Thumbs*Thumbs*Thumbs*Ditto*Ditto*Ditto

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Wynona Win User

Or claim that that's what Microsoft said, complain mightily about it, and then when majority opinion goes against them, say they knew all along that it was just rumor, not fact.

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Gary Win User
    It appears that there are two sets of rules here, one for the good ole boys and one for regular member's I have been flamed for two days and I get an Infraction.

You have received an infraction at Windows 10 Forums

Dear ,

You have received an infraction at Windows 10 Forums.

Reason: Report system abuse
    -------
    Stop abusing the report system, you give as good as you get.
    -------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.tenforums.com/reports/283...tml#post446803
    has also reported this item.

Reason: 1) Rudeness, insults, racial/hate slander, flaming, attacks, stalking, and trolling will not be tolerated.

2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in different forums.

All the best,
    Windows 10 Forums

4. z3r010 Win User

Oh grow a pair, if you can't take it then don't give it.

z3r010, Oct 30, 2015
  5. keseyken Win User
    That is a perfectly valid opinion, though one with which I would totally disagree. If someone who could enforce the notion decided that all we are allowed to discuss on this forum is material which is based on factual data from Microsoft, then I would think that our options and topics of discussion would be severely limited. The next step would be a limit on data provided by certain people within Microsoft. A slippery slope methinks.

keseyken, Oct 30, 2015
  6. iforgot Win User
    Sorry Gary, but I don't wish you flame you... or anyone but
    How is any operating system different to any other.. as per, a new to computer user.
    Whether it's M$, Apple or Linux they all have there "terminologies" on usage.
    If a new pc is pre-loaded with A, B or C o/system, it's just the user manuals needed to be read.

Most users, new or old, are used to M$ terminology of some sort, why ???? it's the most common..
    Whether there school, parents, work, friends or whoever has used one before, that's the common source of info.

If you grew up in a family based with Novel, Unix or network background then the common expression would more likely be Linux.
    If you grew up in a family based with desktop publishing or graphics work it would more likely be Apple..
    The majority of people have an influence based with M$, whether work or friends etc.

Allan

iforgot, Oct 30, 2015
  7. keseyken Win User
    Bravo: concise and very much to the point.

keseyken, Oct 30, 2015
  8. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

*Ditto

stealth2920, Oct 30, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    I did not give it. There seems to be different rules for different people.

[youtube]sVE_xoJ01K0[/youtube]

C-Ya Wynona

10. Wynona Win User
    Doesn't look to me like you forgot anything, IForgot! My thoughts exactly. A new user will be just as "lost" with any OS, be it Windows, Mac or Linux. Just the facts of life.

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  11. Rocky Win User
    So there's going to be a big update? *Eek

Rocky, Oct 30, 2015
  12. Wynona Win User
    WAG - There should be an update to Windows 10 RTM sometime in November. I won't go off onto a limb to say it's actually going to happen, but indications point in that direction.

What we think we know is that it's not gonna happen on November 2. *Smile

At one point, (I think) we were told that each major upgrade to Windows 10 RTM would be called a Service Release. But I haven't seen anything about "Service Release" lately.

Here's a link I got the other day that explains a lot about upgrading Windows:

Making it Easier to Upgrade to Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  13. iforgot Win User

There's always going to be a big update... *Smile

iforgot, Oct 30, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User
    Good point. The question is when. The answer is: When it's ready. *Smile

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  15. iforgot Win User
    It's just that there a lot more beginner support for M$.. *Smile
    Linux support get bored with beginners..... Apple support loose interest too quickly .. *Smile

Allan

iforgot, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. - Similar Threads - Threshold won't ready

2. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  3. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  4. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  5. Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices: I know that this came up before, at least with Acrobat (I run Acrobat 11 Pro). However, Win 10 also reverts other chosen default app choices to the MS app that handles the file type. JPG graphics are an example. My custom settings stick, even with Acrobat, until I reboot or...
  6. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  7. Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2: RTM users are expected to receive it next week Microsoft has remained completely tight-lipped on Windows 10 Threshold 2, but according to people close to the matter, this eagerly anticipated update is due next week for RTM users. The latest preview build that...
  8. Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2: Threshold 2 has re-enabled superfetch on my PC (only SSD's on my system). I have waited over a week, run Winsat formal, etc. but superfetch remains on. Has anyone experienced this? Before I manually disable the service I would welcome any suggestions etc. PS: the...
  9. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
  10. Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?: Will anyone be able to download an iso for W10 threshold 2 on Nov 10 (not an insider build)? I just want to keep my isos images updated. 28830