Windows 10: Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Discus and support Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Has anyone seen any official new from MS on this update? I think I might have just seen November mentioned, but now I am not sure Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by heyyahblah, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Has anyone seen any official new from MS on this update?

I think I might have just seen November mentioned, but now I am not sure

paulsalter, Oct 30, 2015
  2. iforgot Win User

Might not be ready,,,, but will probably get it.. *Smile

iforgot, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Wynona Win User
    Paul, I think that pretty much any official news will be caught by one of the Admins and it'll be in the Windows 10 News Forum.

I've seen November mentioned too, but I'm not sure if it was said by Microsoft or one of the many Microsoft Watcher publications.

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd.

Let me rephrase . . . When Microsoft thinks it's ready. *Smile

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Second Tuesday of next month maybe? *Wink

alphanumeric, Oct 30, 2015
  6. Rocky Win User
    That's where my money is at.

Rocky, Oct 30, 2015
  7. Cliff S New Member
    How about second Tuesday of next week*Roflmao2

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  8. Wynona Win User

Isn't that Patch Tuesday?

Would Microsoft release a major update on the same day as they're releasing patches? Wouldn't that be too much of a hammer on the servers?

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    Makes about as much sense as any of my guesses. *Smile

Wynona, Oct 30, 2015
  10. Cliff S New Member
    Ah Wynona With an "upgrade" the patches are included*Smile

Cliff S, Oct 30, 2015
  11. LittleJay Win User
    10240 RTM is running good on both my PC and laptop, so I'm in no hurry for W10 TH2. With my luck installing TH2 will probably just break something. *Smile

LittleJay, Oct 30, 2015
  12. Just a waiting game

Looking forward to seeing what is new, but can wait another week or so for it

paulsalter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 "Threshold 2" won't be ready on Nov 2nd. - Similar Threads - Threshold won't ready

2. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  3. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  4. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  5. Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10, Threshold 2 won't keep default applications choices: I know that this came up before, at least with Acrobat (I run Acrobat 11 Pro). However, Win 10 also reverts other chosen default app choices to the MS app that handles the file type. JPG graphics are an example. My custom settings stick, even with Acrobat, until I reboot or...
  6. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  7. Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 10586 Launches as Threshold 2: RTM users are expected to receive it next week Microsoft has remained completely tight-lipped on Windows 10 Threshold 2, but according to people close to the matter, this eagerly anticipated update is due next week for RTM users. The latest preview build that...
  8. Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2: Threshold 2 has re-enabled superfetch on my PC (only SSD's on my system). I have waited over a week, run Winsat formal, etc. but superfetch remains on. Has anyone experienced this? Before I manually disable the service I would welcome any suggestions etc. PS: the...
  9. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
  10. Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will anyone be able to download an iso for w10 threshold 2 on Nov 10?: Will anyone be able to download an iso for W10 threshold 2 on Nov 10 (not an insider build)? I just want to keep my isos images updated. 28830