Windows 10: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

Discus and support Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Interesting: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft When Microsoft jumped directly to Windows 10 from Windows 8 PC / Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

Interesting: Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

Source: http://www.nokiapoweruser.com/intere...-at-microsoft/

MS Patent: Compiler Caching for Runtime Routine Redundancy Tracking - Microsoft Corporation

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/windo...medium=twitter

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 10, 2016
  3. why name it windows 10 and not 9?

What happened to Windows 9?

There was never a Windows 9, Microsoft skipped this number and went to 10 instead. Company officials decided to choose 10 because they believe this release is a 'Perfect 10' and to also signify this is the last major release of Windows. There will
    still be revisions of Windows 10, just don't expect there to be a Windows 11, Windows 12 etc. Initially revealed at BUILD 2014 as a minor update called ‘Threshold’, Windows 10 was originally intended be a minor Update 2 for Windows 8.1. Somewhere along the
    way, plans changed and the operating system evolved into the major revision we have today.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 10, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft

1. Windows 10 Threshold was Windows 9 internally at Microsoft - Similar Threads - Threshold was internally

2. DirectX 9 on Windows 10 installation internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 on Windows 10 installation internal error: Hi, I have a brand new laptop and I’m trying to install directX 9 to play old games. I used the standalone runtime june 2010 and it gives me an error everytime, and it tells me to check some error logs that dont exist. If I run it on compatibility mode it installs but...
  3. Microsoft Digital Image 9 Suite on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Digital Image 9 Suite on Windows 10: I have Microsoft Image 9 Suite running on my Surface Pro 3 64 bit machine, but I can't seem to get it working on my new HP tower machine. It is telling me I cannot run it on a 64 bit system, yet I am doing that on my Surface. Any Ideas on how to set up my HP machine?...
  4. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  5. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  6. windows 10 threshold download issue!!

windows 10 threshold download issue!!: i started the windows 10 threshold update....and i downloaded it with lots of resume pause(battery saver,turning off laptop)and made to 80% ...when i checked for the download again it started from 0 % ....i dont know why,but now all the latest update cumilative,security...
  7. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
  8. Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.

in Windows 10 Support
    Product is actually Internally labelled as Windows 9.: Hi there Ms still has kept the internal labelling of this product as Windows 9. !!! Ms must have made a last minute change !!!. Here's an extract from BELARC audit of the system I'm currently playing with. Cheers jimbo 2140
  9. Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Could Launch Windows 9 as “Windows”: Windows 9 is already on the radar, and Microsoft could introduce the very first beta of this operating system later this month, but it appears that the company is actually preparing something that’s as surprising as it is unexpected. Starting with Windows 9, the company...
  10. Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 “Threshold”: What We Know So Far: Windows 9 is definitely the next big thing happening for Windows users, with many people close to the matter revealing more or less exciting tidbits pointing to features of the upcoming operating system. Nothing has been confirmed so far and Microsoft goes on with a...