Windows 10: Windows 10 throwing errors of system32 DLL files and some parts of system are not...

Discus and support Windows 10 throwing errors of system32 DLL files and some parts of system are not... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello MS, I need help with your system. Probably after some update, Windows are loading much slower, and after the start usually throws one or few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by David K., Oct 29, 2020.

1. David K. Win User

Windows 10 throwing errors of system32 DLL files and some parts of system are not...

Hello MS,

I need help with your system.

Probably after some update, Windows are loading much slower, and after the start usually throws one or few errors.

Errors say that some DLL file located in Windows\System32 folder likewerui.dll is corrupted.

Also when I try to open Display settings or Personalize from the context menu on Windows desktop, I receive

"This application cannot run on this computer".

Also when I open Save as dialog, the whole system freezes for a moment and sometimes the main panel disappears for a few seconds.

My computer is Dell XPS 15 7590 i7-9750H, 32GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1650, it's new and powerful.

I did only a few updates of Windows, but last week it started to go crazy.

I created a recovery point after problems started not before.

Thank you for helping me to solve these issues.

DK

:)

David K., Oct 29, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

dll file not found after Creator's Update, Code Execution Cannot Proceed

Hi Aberfoyle,

It is possible that the
    .dll file was corrupted during the update causing the error to occur.
    To better assist you, kindly find the
    .dll file
    in
    c:\Windows\System32. If you can find the
    .dll file, it means that we need to
    register
    your
    .dll file
    to your
    Operating System
    for it to
    work. To do this, we need to
    unregister
    the
    .dll file
    first and
    re-register
    it. Here are the steps on how to do so:

To unregister the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 /u c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

To re-register the .dll file:

• Press
      Windows key + R, type
      Regsvr32 c:\Windows\System32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
      and hit
      Enter/OK.

If you cannot find the
    .dll
    file in
    c:\Windows\System32,
    kindly run these methods of troubleshooting
    so that we will know if the issue is within/not within the
    Operating System:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Note:
    Kindly run
    SFC twice or thrice
    and check for results before you proceed to the next method.

Method 2: Clean Boot.

Clean Boot
    will
    stop or disable
    the
    applications
    that are running in your
    computer's background.
    To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

After performing these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and still the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer/laptop manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 29, 2020
  3. error corrupt file: windows\system32\kernel32.dll (Windows 10)

I am running Windows 10 and continue to receive an error that I have a corrupt file for windows\system32\kernel32.dll . The fixes I see suggest reinstalling this file from a disk. I had Windows 7 but was forced to upgrade to Windows 10 via a download from
    Microsoft.

1) Where do I find this file to reinstall since I don't have a disk?

2) Do I have to reinstall Windows 10?

3) Is this a common problem other computer users are having?

Thank for your help.

Kathleen_962, Oct 29, 2020
  4. ShiBDiB Win User

Windows 10 throwing errors of system32 DLL files and some parts of system are not...

D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 throwing errors of system32 DLL files and some parts of system are not... - Similar Threads - throwing errors system32

2. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  3. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  4. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll Error: I decided I needed to clear space on my laptop and went into the uninstaller to uninstall some things. I unknowingly uninstalled some C++ redistributable and now I received this: https://ibb.co/XLVJ7V8 error code, and have no idea how to fix it. I have reinstalled...
  6. Missing a lot of dll files in System32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing a lot of dll files in System32: Hey I recently discovered that I get an error everytime I try to start certain games or programs called 0xc000007b. I don't know a lot about computers so I googled it and found out that it's connected to missing dll files in System32 but since I didn't know what was missing...
  7. Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL Error: After automatic Windows 10 update 2/24 version 1909 OS build 18363.693 I get the following error only when I attempt to use Adobe Acrobat DC: C:\\Windows\System32\vccorlib 140.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing program...
  8. DLL file in System32 and Excel problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL file in System32 and Excel problem: Good afternoon - I don't know if this is a Windows or Office question, so I'm asking it in both sections. I'm experiencing a difficult problem with Excel, in Office Pro 2019, on a desktop computer running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809. This started last Tuesday morning...
  9. .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .DLL error [C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll]: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSIMG32.dll is either not designated to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc0000020.' I...
  10. Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Run DLL error {C:\\WINDOWS\System32\nvspcap64.dll}: Hey, Every time I boot my WIN 10 I keep getting this error message: [ATTACH] What can I do to fix this error message? Thank you...