Windows 10: Windows 10 throwing random IRQL not equal to or less than bsod codes.

Discus and support Windows 10 throwing random IRQL not equal to or less than bsod codes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So this basically plays out as follows I can be doing anything from updating, gaming, casual internet surfing, virus scans in bios, basically anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CaseXX, Jun 23, 2021.

1. CaseXX Win User

Windows 10 throwing random IRQL not equal to or less than bsod codes.

So this basically plays out as follows I can be doing anything from updating, gaming, casual internet surfing, virus scans in bios, basically anything to do with Windows and it will randomly bsod and crash. The code it is thrown over and over again is IRQL not less than or equal to.... I have read all over the Internet that these are memory problems. However, the two sticks I have have been rigorously tested, swap slots, cleaned buses you name it... This being said I am curious what else could cause this underlying issue. I have updated all of my drivers to no avail. I have seen where multiple people have been posting dumps and getting help so I'm hoping that's what I can do here Thanks in advance!!! Case~

:)

CaseXX, Jun 23, 2021
  2. AnasTina Win User
    AnasTina, Jun 23, 2021
  3. abccormac Win User
    irql not less or equal BSOD

I've been having this problem for a while now, random BSODs giving the IRQL not less or equal message. It happens at random times, and doesn't seem to be tied to any particular action.

abccormac, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Atmos_5 Win User

IRQL and freezing

Updates are up to date, it's a custom with mostly amd parts, throwing system info into the folder, and it's really completely random. Leave it alone on desktop and it'll freeze or bsod. Open any random program and at any random time I'll get a irql not
    less or equal.

Atmos_5, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 throwing random IRQL not equal to or less than bsod codes. - Similar Threads - throwing random IRQL

2. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  3. BSOD irql less than or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD irql less than or equal: I have tried updating anything I could find, and uninstalling the drivers I installed that started the issue stupid soundblaster g6 but I'm still getting BSODsI have a dump file I even tried looking at it in the debug tool but still couldn't figure out what driver is causing...
  4. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  5. BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal

BSOD due to IRQL not less than equal: I get a IRQL BSOD, with the DMP file being stored after the crash. I don't understand the DMP file enough to work out which driver might be causing it. Could I kindly request some assistance? Happy to upload the DMP file....
  6. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Ever since setting up my pc it encounters random BSODs, mostly while idling. Looking into eventviewer, it pointed to a BugCheck with code 0xd1, aka IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I subsequently set up Driver verifier to monitor all non-microsoft-issued drivers and collect a minidump...
  7. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Ever since setting up my pc it encounters random BSODs, mostly while idling. Looking into eventviewer, it pointed to a BugCheck with code 0xd1, aka IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I subsequently set up Driver verifier to monitor all non-microsoft-issued drivers and collect a minidump...
  8. random BSODs, IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

9. BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with IRQL not less than or equal: Hi I was hoping someone can help. Windows 10 machine. I have been getting BSOD with IRQL Not Less or Equal for the past week and can't figure out why. I tried using driver verifier but ended up in a endless loop of BSOD on boot, and ended up having to boot to safe mode...
  10. BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL less than or equal to error: HI, Since upgrading from 8.1 to 10 my PC often blue screens with the IRQL less than or equal to error. It appears to happen more often that not if i have sound playing at the time. I have upgraded all of my drivers to the latest ones and even on the sound card tried...