Windows 10: Windows 10 tiles going blank after a while

Discus and support Windows 10 tiles going blank after a while in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All tiles in the start menu are going blank one by one after a few weeks. The only want to get em back is by going through the untile->tile hoopla. Are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dormant Volcano, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Windows 10 tiles going blank after a while

All tiles in the start menu are going blank one by one after a few weeks. The only want to get em back is by going through the untile->tile hoopla. Are there any solutions to this bug? First reported in mid 2017 and yet still going strong!

:)

Dormant Volcano, Dec 24, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Windows 10 tiles going blank after a while

Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 tiles going blank after a while

1. Windows 10 tiles going blank after a while - Similar Threads - tiles going blank

2. Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank screen for a while after welcoming to windows 10: its never happened before, anyone know what's causing this? submitted by /u/Adrifzn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mq67k0/blank_screen_for_a_while_after_welcoming_to/
  3. Blank Tiles on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank Tiles on Start Menu: [ATTACH] Hi folks This has been like this for a few months now, but I'd like to try fix it. I've a couple of apps that just don't have icons; they display as blank in the Start Menu....
  4. Start Menu Tile Blank After Changing Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Tile Blank After Changing Icon: I have an Access shortcut to my database which I store in the Users....Star Menu/Startup. The tile in the start menu is blank when I unpin it and then repin it with the new icon. I even changed it back to the default icon and it didn't help. Now I must re-create the...
  5. Monitor going blank while PC running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor going blank while PC running: I have been encountering issues where my monitor suddenly goes blank while I am playing a game or on boot up from Hibernate. I have disabled fast boot and ran check disk and scannow to correct the errors. But the issues still persist with this error log below. Any help will...
  6. Start Menu Tiles going dark on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Start Menu Tiles going dark on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Sometimes, for no reason, the Start menu tiles in Windows 10 goes dark and shows a semi-transparent background. This behavior becomes visible when you hover […] This article Start Menu Tiles going dark on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Everything goes blank after a while

Everything goes blank after a while: Please help me, I start up my laptop and everything is fine until 15 minutes later pop ups start failing. First i right click to get the options menu of any app or program and the box is empty and transparent, i only get the outline. The as i start opening new programs or...
  8. Task Manager Processes and Users tabs go blank after a while?

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager Processes and Users tabs go blank after a while?: Hey Guys I have a strange issue with Task Manager. When I initially open it everything shows fine. Once a certain amount of time passes and I re-launch it, the processes and users tab show no data? Once I restart, it opens fine again...for a while. Additional info: Laptop...
  9. Metro apps display blank tiles - Windows 10

Metro apps display blank tiles - Windows 10: I'm having trouble with the metro icons, in that instead of displaying the icon for the app, its showing nothing but the tile, empty. Its doing it for firefox and chrome, both, and they are the only ones showing this behavior. Here:...
  10. Blank Tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Blank Tiles: Was not this problem fixed yet. [img] Henry 104354

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 tiles blank