Windows 10: Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-

Discus and support Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps- in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Basically as the title says, My windows 10 apps are f**ked and Ive tried stuff and it doesn't work, Anyone here who can help? 61135 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-

Basically as the title says, My windows 10 apps are f**ked and Ive tried stuff and it doesn't work, Anyone here who can help?

:)

AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016
  2. dobbin333 Win User

8 tiles wont work, when press on them, but goes back to desktop screen Windows 10.

8 tiles wont work you press on them but just goes back to desktop screen. on settings / system/apps and features all 8 are greyed out you cant do anything with them

Old title: tiles.

dobbin333, Aug 21, 2016
  3. ThaneXu Win User
    Start menu apps and tiles greyed out and underlined in Windows 10

The scans couldn't detect anything regarding the start menu, but the windows store offered new updates for apps and after updating them, those certain apps started to become normal and did not leave grey tiles/underlines anymore. All the other apps that
    leave grey tiles/underlines don't require updates though.

ThaneXu, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Ethelwulf Win User

Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-

Try this

right click and turn it on or off what ever works

Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016
  5. Sorry what? Turn it off where? I dont really understand mate

AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Ethelwulf Win User
    Right click on the tile and choose turn it on see if that helps

let me know

Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016
  7. Ethelwulf Win User
    Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016
  8. Edwin New Member

Depending on which Apps they are, they may be in an 'Install on demand' state, or they require an update.
    Check for App updates in the Store.

Edwin, Aug 21, 2016
  9. AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016
  10. I have no store, I do but it doesn't launch

AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016
  11. Ethelwulf Win User
    Ok thats sucks

Ethelwulf, Aug 21, 2016
  12. Didn't help

AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016
  13. Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps-

yeah, It gives me a CMD of red erorrs

AceDenning, Aug 21, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Tiles greyed out-Line under them in all apps- - Similar Threads - Tiles greyed Line

2. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed: Greyed out timeline tile doesn't get removedI know someone has asked the same question, but the answer doesn't work.The suggested way to remove the tile grey or not, I suppose is to delete the files in the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\ConnectedDevicesPlatform"...
  3. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed: Greyed out timeline tile doesn't get removedI know someone has asked the same question, but the answer doesn't work.The suggested way to remove the tile grey or not, I suppose is to delete the files in the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\ConnectedDevicesPlatform"...
  4. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my microsoft store apps all have gray lines under them please help!: Thank you if you find a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-apps-all-have-gray-lines-under/45c2439d-6ec6-485f-9e77-aa28340fd0f3
  6. ALL MICROSOFT APPS GREYED OUT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ALL MICROSOFT APPS GREYED OUT: ALL OF MY MICROSOFT APPS GREYED OUT WITH A EXCALAMATION SIGN.. I UPDATED MY WINDOWS BUT NOTHING CHANGED WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP MICROSOFT... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-microsoft-apps-greyed-out/15f24896-9100-4fab-ab18-7241e05d7193
  7. Tiles and deleting them all at once

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles and deleting them all at once: Is there a way to remove all the tile in the start menu at once, Thank you , JOhn 146615
  8. Apps Will not open and white line appears under them

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps Will not open and white line appears under them: Hello, My pc reasently updated and i tried to watch Netfilx but it did not open and I tried to open Microsoft Store to uninstall it and install it again but the same thing happend.Can somebody help me?[IMG]...
  9. All printers off line, but appear on line (black, not greyed out) and neither of them will...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All printers off line, but appear on line (black, not greyed out) and neither of them will...: My Windows 10 updates loaded Friday night. Beginning Saturday morning, I can no longer print. I have two printers: Dell H825cdw, connected via wireless Canon G3000 Series, also connected via wireless I used both printers earlier last week with no issues. Saturday...
  10. Standard apps + Store app are all greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Standard apps + Store app are all greyed out: Seems like the apps are stuck in "update" mode and they just pop up a few milliseconds and then close when clicked. [img] Have tried running this code in Powershell as admin (found it here): Code: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...