Windows 10: Windows 10 Tiles

Discus and support Windows 10 Tiles in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My tiles always end up like this daily on my Thinkpad and I have to drag and fix them. Any fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/uchiraq, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Tiles

/u/uchiraq, Apr 5, 2020

2. Live tiles not working Windows 10

I tried your suggestions, but when I got to the 'Apps & Features' list, none of my tiles were listed.

Thank-you for trying to help.

DorothyFabi, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Tiles

Maxwell and Pascal "secretly" use tile based rasterization

I suspect this is still not full tile based rendering the way ARM Mali does, keeping lists of geometry primitives per tile in each hierarchy level. This seems only tiling of a rasterization step.
    In pipeline after geometry is done, gpu seems to run full pixel shader with full gpu on each first level tile serially from left to right, top to bottom. Second level could be as well done in immediate rasterization mode but coverage pattern using tiny tiles helps with cache hits - remember, maxwell and pascal have multiple levels of cache in their gpu. Tiles must be appropriately sized by driver to ensure best usage of gpu cache.

BiggieShady, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Tiles

1. Windows 10 Tiles - Similar Threads - Tiles

2. Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view: Hello, around a week ago my file explorer home screen changed the view from TILES to CONTENT even tho the view window still showed it as TILES, restarting file explorer several times or restarting the file explorer in task manager didnt help, updating the system, reverting...
  3. Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: File explorer stuck in CONTENT view and i cant revert to TILES view: Hello, around a week ago my file explorer home screen changed the view from TILES to CONTENT even tho the view window still showed it as TILES, restarting file explorer several times or restarting the file explorer in task manager didnt help, updating the system, reverting...
  4. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it: I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they the whole wifi/internet tile disappeared and I don’t know what to do. I need my computer for school so help would be...
  5. The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it

The internet tile on my computer doesn’t even show up, how do I fix it: I opened my computer to no internet. No internet was available but I was connected to it on my phone. I then reset my internet on my computer and they the whole wifi/internet tile disappeared and I don’t know what to do. I need my computer for school so help would be...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  7. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared: Hi, I've noticed that all the tiles on my Windows 10 Start Menu have disappeared suddenly. I didn't make any changes to the Start Menu settings, but now it's completely blank with no tiles visible. I've tried restarting my computer and running the Start Menu troubleshooter,...
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Disappeared

9. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...
  10. What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Live Tiles for apps on Windows 10 still work in 2024?: To my surprise the Live Tile for the Netflix app continues to run when enabled in the Start Menu, but that said it's the only Live Tile that does still work from the apps I have installed. Does anybody have a list of apps with functioning Live Tiles?...