Windows 10: Windows 10 - Time won't sync

Discus and support Windows 10 - Time won't sync in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues with time sync on my Windows 10 machine. I'm getting timeout error in internet time settings when I try to sync my time manually,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by almirsahbaz, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Time won't sync

Hi,

I have issues with time sync on my Windows 10 machine.

I'm getting timeout error in internet time settings when I try to sync my time manually, and my clock is getting two minutes ahead.

I tried every single time server in the world, but it won't sync my time at all.

I also performed these steps:

1. Tried to stop and start Windows Time service in services.msc

2. Tried to use different time servers.

3. Tried to reregister Windows Time service using command prompt, and these commands:

w32tm /debug /disable
    w32tm /unregister
    w32tm /register
    net start w32time

4. Tried to turn off my firewall and all other security software

5. Tried to reregister DLL file with this command using command prompt: regsvr32 w32time.dll

6. Tried to change my region

And the most strange thing is that this issue is affecting all the machines in my town. I tried to contact several friends and neighbors, and all of them have this same issue with their Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 machines.

I'm also getting this error in Event Viewer:

Windows 10 - Time won't sync [​IMG]

:)

almirsahbaz, Aug 31, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Time won't sync

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Time won't sync

1. Windows 10 - Time won't sync - Similar Threads - won't sync

2. Windows 10 Sync tab in settings won't open on laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync tab in settings won't open on laptop?: Recently I had my laptop factory reset and the main hard drive copied onto a new SSD for school and I was hoping I could re-sync my settings from my main PC desktop to it. When I go to open the sync tab in the settings the page just goes blank and doesn't open. Everything...
  3. Zune device won't sync with Zune app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zune device won't sync with Zune app: I am trying to back up the nearly 2000 songs on my Zune player to my PC (which is running Windows 10). When I open the app, however, it says there is no music on my Zune, even though the space bar says I have used 6.80 GB of the device's memory. I spent over an hour with a...
  4. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud: I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying that they are unable to Sync to my data to the Cloud Services. Two of the games are Fallout Shelter, which loaded up fine on...
  5. Sent emails won't sync through Mail

Sent emails won't sync through Mail: I use Mail on Windows 10. My normal inbox and its organizing folders are all working/receiving emails/syncing completely fine however my sent email is not syncing at all and won't show any of my sent emails. When I try and reload it, it tries to sync and then comes up with...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games won't sync: For the last several days whenever I open the game it shows the syncing window then states that it can't sync right now. I have reset the game and uninstalled it several times. I have been on the phone with support several hours with multiple people trying the same things...
  7. Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.: Hey everyone! So my Windows 10 laptop and Windows 10 PC won't sync settings even though they're both set to do so? Please help, I have looked everywhere *Sad Thanks 129627
  8. Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't sync settings across devices.: Hey everyone! So my Windows 10 laptop and Windows 10 PC won't sync settings even though they're both set to do so? Please help, I have looked everywhere *Sad Thanks 129627
  9. Mail in Win10 won't sync

Mail in Win10 won't sync: Nothing has arrived yet ! I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the other suggestions, yet since this March 2019 my Mail won't sync! Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134 etc. Who can fix?...
  10. One Drive Won't Release Outlook.pst So It Will Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Won't Release Outlook.pst So It Will Sync: I love One Drive with one exception. Normally Outlook won't release it files until you close out of Outlook program. Recently I noticed on my desktop PC, OneDrive will not sync a file called Outlook.pst located in my One Drive documents folder, even thought the Outlook...