Windows 10: Windows 10 - Time won't sync

Discus and support Windows 10 - Time won't sync in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have issues with time sync on my Windows 10 machine. I'm getting timeout error in internet time settings when I try to sync my time manually,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by almirsahbaz, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Time won't sync

Hi,

I have issues with time sync on my Windows 10 machine.

I'm getting timeout error in internet time settings when I try to sync my time manually, and my clock is getting two minutes ahead.

I tried every single time server in the world, but it won't sync my time at all.

I also performed these steps:

1. Tried to stop and start Windows Time service in services.msc

2. Tried to use different time servers.

3. Tried to reregister Windows Time service using command prompt, and these commands:

w32tm /debug /disable
    w32tm /unregister
    w32tm /register
    net start w32time

4. Tried to turn off my firewall and all other security software

5. Tried to reregister DLL file with this command using command prompt: regsvr32 w32time.dll

6. Tried to change my region

And the most strange thing is that this issue is affecting all the machines in my town. I tried to contact several friends and neighbors, and all of them have this same issue with their Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 machines.

I'm also getting this error in Event Viewer:

Windows 10 - Time won't sync [​IMG]

:)

almirsahbaz, Aug 31, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - Time won't sync

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Time won't sync

1. Windows 10 - Time won't sync - Similar Threads - won't sync

2. Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?: I am getting a message on One Drive on 2 files: "Sync issues 2 No access permissions to the item. It appears you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." The files have the extensions .ink. How would I fix...
  3. Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't One Drive sync 2 items?: I am getting a message on One Drive on 2 files: "Sync issues 2 No access permissions to the item. It appears you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." The files have the extensions .ink. How would I fix...
  4. OneDrive won't sync new files because "No access permissions to this item."

OneDrive won't sync new files because "No access permissions to this item.": I downloaded some new files onto my laptop, and they won't sync with the OneDrive even though it has no problem doing it with my old files, I restarted the OneDrive but that did not fix the issue....
  5. OneDrive won't sync new files because "No access permissions to this item."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't sync new files because "No access permissions to this item.": I downloaded some new files onto my laptop, and they won't sync with the OneDrive even though it has no problem doing it with my old files, I restarted the OneDrive but that did not fix the issue....
  6. my phone link app won't maintain sync with my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone link app won't maintain sync with my phone: I might be on the wrong track but I'm also getting a message that my sign-in my personal microsoft sign-in was successful but you don't have permission to access this resource. I am using my personal computer which I sometimes link to a business account and it looks a bit...
  7. my phone link app won't maintain sync with my phone

my phone link app won't maintain sync with my phone: I might be on the wrong track but I'm also getting a message that my sign-in my personal microsoft sign-in was successful but you don't have permission to access this resource. I am using my personal computer which I sometimes link to a business account and it looks a bit...
  8. Onedrive won't sync bc of full storage when it's not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't sync bc of full storage when it's not: hi, my onedrive shows me that it's fully synced in the notification panel. however, it doesn't allow me to sync my onenote notes and other files on my laptop. it says that my storage is full on the onedrive website, but not on my laptop. it was full one point, and then after...
  9. Onedrive won't sync bc of full storage when it's not

Onedrive won't sync bc of full storage when it's not: hi, my onedrive shows me that it's fully synced in the notification panel. however, it doesn't allow me to sync my onenote notes and other files on my laptop. it says that my storage is full on the onedrive website, but not on my laptop. it was full one point, and then after...
  10. Sticky Notes Won't Sync in Windows 10

Sticky Notes Won't Sync in Windows 10: On my newest system I started having a problem with Sticky Notes on Windows 10. It is now unable to sync to my notes on other systems, which caused a bit of frustration today when my system drive failed and I could no longer get to my notes.Having done a clean Windows 10...