Windows 10: Windows 10 Timeline Activity

Discus and support Windows 10 Timeline Activity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112. I am having an issue with Windows 10 timeline. Deleted activity but it just greyed it out with no way of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jeffrey57, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Jeffrey57 Win User

Windows 10 Timeline Activity

Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112.

I am having an issue with Windows 10 timeline. Deleted activity but it just greyed it out with no way of removing it. I have disabled Timeline and have cleared all Activity History but it remains. The only way to not see the file, is to turn off Show Activities from Accounts. Any suggestions would be helpful in removing greyed out file.

Windows 10 Timeline Activity [​IMG]

Windows 10 Timeline Activity [​IMG]

:)

Jeffrey57, Jul 7, 2018

2. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Timeline Activity - Similar Threads - Timeline Activity

2. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?: What is that graphic display of thumbnails, in a timeline format, of documents I had worked on? It popped up on screen when I clumsily hit some unknown key combination. I would display an image if I knew how I got there. Very valuable to track my time - like Outlook Journal...
  3. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?: What is that graphic display of thumbnails, in a timeline format, of documents I had worked on? It popped up on screen when I clumsily hit some unknown key combination. I would display an image if I knew how I got there. Very valuable to track my time - like Outlook Journal...
  4. What is the MS Windows feature that displayed my documents activity in timeline format?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?: Dear all When I Windows + Tab I can see my Timeline and many files I have opened1.The items / activities on the Timeline are the same as Activity History? If I send my Activity History to Microsoft2.Do I send any of the files I have used / opened? Thanks in advance for...
  6. how do i fix this? (videos glitching out when timeline is active)

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i fix this? (videos glitching out when timeline is active): for the past 3 months any video i play be it youtube, a discord mp3 file or some show this always happens when i move my mouse to go to the timeline 2020-08-14 10-25-07_Trim and the worst part is its now starting to happen sometimes without the timeline even being active (but...
  7. Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working: Activity history timeline suddenly stopped working a day or so back. I've tried all/most of the solutions online - still not remembering anything. Settings page on laptop has identical setup less than older posts online but it works and desktop does not! Any ideas to help...
  8. Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Timeline - Can I prevent Tracking Activity From Specific Apps?: On occasion I want to go back and find something I was doing earlier in the day or a day or two ago. The timeline is really handy for that. However, it also gets filled up with a bunch of stuff that is useless to me. For example, every time I grab a screenshot with my SnagIt...
  9. Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View: I am trying to clear the activities from my Timeline in Task View. If I click on remove for one item or all for a specific dates some activities are removed and others remain in a silhouette/transparent form and then I simply cannot remove them. I also see that the "Clear"...
  10. Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide "see your activities on all of your devices" on Timeline: I just upgraded to 1909 and there is a question "see your activities on all of your devices" on the timeline, with only a "yes'" button. I find this annoying. Is there some way to get rid of it without clicking "yes"?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see all activities

2. see all activities today

3. see my activities

4. cant erase my activityhistory on my timeline win 10 greyed out