Windows 10: windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites

Discus and support windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi my name is Donnie Horne I recently did some web searching then went to the timeline and when I clicked remove it made it light grey and unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Donnie Horne, Mar 1, 2020.

1. windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites

Hi my name is Donnie Horne I recently did some web searching then went to the timeline and when I clicked remove it made it light grey and unable to be cleared if anyone has a fix for this or the same problem please let me know thank you.

:)

Donnie Horne, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

Windows 10 Timeline Activity

Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112.

I am having an issue with Windows 10 timeline. Deleted activity but it just greyed it out with no way of removing it. I
    have disabled Timeline and have cleared all Activity History but it remains. The only way to not see the file, is to turn off
    Show Activities from Accounts. Any suggestions would be helpful in removing greyed out file.

windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites [​IMG]

windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites [​IMG]

Jeffrey57, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Mar 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites

Greyed out files on Windows 10 timeline can't be removed

Hi,

I've got a number of previously opened files in my Windows 10 timeline that are greyed out and can't be removed. Also, no new activity is shown. Clearing history/activity and enabling/disabling the feature does not resolve the problem.

Is there a way to reset the timeline or activity history, other than through the settings? Where is the cache stored?

HW: Surface Pro 4 (i5/8GB/250GB)

Cheers

/

Jacob Waeduemasor, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites

1. windows 10 timeline activitys showing as light grey it will remove or clear activites - Similar Threads - timeline activitys showing

2. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed: Greyed out timeline tile doesn't get removedI know someone has asked the same question, but the answer doesn't work.The suggested way to remove the tile grey or not, I suppose is to delete the files in the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\ConnectedDevicesPlatform"...
  3. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed: Greyed out timeline tile doesn't get removedI know someone has asked the same question, but the answer doesn't work.The suggested way to remove the tile grey or not, I suppose is to delete the files in the "C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\ConnectedDevicesPlatform"...
  4. Greyed out timeline tile won't be removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Clear Activities in Timeline in Task View: I am trying to clear the activities from my Timeline in Task View. If I click on remove for one item or all for a specific dates some activities are removed and others remain in a silhouette/transparent form and then I simply cannot remove them. I also see that the "Clear"...
  6. All light grey colors show light blue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All light grey colors show light blue Windows 10: Hello recently all applications and websites that supposedly are in light grey color shows up as light blue in my display. All other colors seem fine just the grey colors appear light blue. ive tried disabling and enabling the Intel and NVIDIA graphics cards to no avail....
  7. Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clear timeline activity history - not working . . .: Some activities are grayed-out and won't clear. What does it even mean for an activity to be grayed-out? Some activities are NOT grayed-out but still won't clear. While on the subject, I want to request finer control over WHAT appears on the time-line. If I have marked a...
  8. Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10

Unable to clear timeline activity history - Windows 10: When I point my cursor at the top of the screen I can remove some of the activities, all in fact for except for one day's activities which are darken and won't delete. Your advice on whats happing Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 Timeline Activity

Windows 10 Timeline Activity: Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.112. I am having an issue with Windows 10 timeline. Deleted activity but it just greyed it out with no way of removing it. I have disabled Timeline and have cleared all Activity History but it remains. The only way to not see the file,...
  10. Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10 How to Clear Activities from Timeline in Windows 10 Starting with activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or other activities, either on your PC or your phone. To resume your...