Windows 10: windows 10 Timeline

Discus and support windows 10 Timeline in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Traduit en: Français Afficher l'original Timeline s'affiche mais aucune recherhe precedente s'affiche malgré l'ancrage de l'article lu [ATTACH] Texte... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by claudeFRAQUET, Sep 6, 2018.

1. claudeFRAQUET Win User

windows 10 Timeline

Traduit en:
    Français
    Afficher l'original
    Timeline s'affiche mais aucune recherhe precedente s'affiche malgré l'ancrage de l'article lu
    windows 10 Timeline translate_24dp.png
    Texte d'origine
    Proposer une meilleure traduction

:)

claudeFRAQUET, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. HiranmayaGundu Win User
    Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 Timeline

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 Timeline

1. windows 10 Timeline - Similar Threads - Timeline

2. Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

in Windows 10 News
    Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too: Microsoft is updating the Office Mobile apps with support for Windows 10 Timeline. It means that the Office Mobile apps (Word, PowerPoint Mobile) activities would show up in the Windows 10 Timeline screen. Office Mobile version 16002.11029.20046.0 adds support for Timeline....
  3. Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off...: Timeline is full but Cortana not showing Where i left off... tried reinstalling/reregistering signed out / in went from microsoft account back to local back to microsoft.... settings....all activitys are on..syncing is on.... so frustrating... 121700
  4. Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones: Microsoft Launcher for Android is picking up a big update today with a bunch of new features and improvements that many users are going to like. This update advances Microsoft Launcher to version 5 and adds support for Windows 10 Timeline. Microsoft Launcher 5 is available...
  5. How do I get the timeline back in the video editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the timeline back in the video editor?: In the video editor(or story remix or whatever), I can't seem to change from the storyboard to the timeline. Does anyone know how you can, if you can?...
  6. Timeline stopped updating after 1809 windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Timeline stopped updating after 1809 windows update: Hello, My timeline stopped logging my activity since I installed the 1809 Windows update on both my laptops. The last entries I see are from 10/03, right before I updated my computers. The curious part is that I can still see my recent activity normally updated on my...
  7. Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web: Microsoft is working on bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to the web. Windows 10 Timeline coming to the web means that users will be able to access the Timeline activities from Microsoft’s website. Microsoft introduced Timeline with Windows 10 April 2018 Update or Windows...
  8. Timeline keeps vanishing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Timeline keeps vanishing: Can I get Timeline back? It keeps vanishing and I spend a lot of time trying to get the settings right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline-keeps-vanishing/befd0b9f-7ee3-4eba-95e2-fe05893df810
  9. The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update

in Windows 10 Support
    The timeline does not work after the October 2018 update: Hello! :) after the October 2018 update, the timeline does not work. I only have record of activities from days before the update. Is this a bug from Microsoft? Thanks. 119409
  10. How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Timeline back --- it keeps vanishing: Timeline can be useful, if it works. Despite spending a lot of effort getting the settings right and merging the appropriate command in the registry Timeline has vanished yet again. How can I get it back, and end this instability?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile timeline not showing recent activity