Windows 10: windows 10 Timeline

Discus and support windows 10 Timeline in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Traduit en: Français Afficher l'original Timeline s'affiche mais aucune recherhe precedente s'affiche malgré l'ancrage de l'article lu [ATTACH] Texte... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by claudeFRAQUET, Sep 6, 2018.

1. windows 10 Timeline

Traduit en:
    Français
    Afficher l'original
    Timeline s'affiche mais aucune recherhe precedente s'affiche malgré l'ancrage de l'article lu
    windows 10 Timeline translate_24dp.png
    Texte d'origine
    Proposer une meilleure traduction

:)

claudeFRAQUET, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article Timeline feature not working in Windows 10), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 Timeline

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 Timeline

1. windows 10 Timeline - Similar Threads - Timeline

2. Windows Timeline - 30 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Timeline - 30 days: Hello, I'm not very tech savvy so please go easy on me. Microsoft states in the below link that if I have "send my activity history to Microsoft" enabled then any documents I save will be sent from my timeline to the microsoft cloud and I would be able to grab it from...
  3. Windows Timeline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Timeline: So timeline was working up until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Desktop running windows 10 pro on a domain -not signed into a Microsoft account. It will keep any local stuff and all web activities but anytime I open a file from a mapped drive it never shows in the timeline. Any...
  4. Timeline opens OneDrive files in web browser, not Office app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Timeline opens OneDrive files in web browser, not Office app: Ever since 1809, the Windows Timeline feature opens all Office documents that I work on in the web browser, instead of the application locally. Word, Excel, PowerPoint docs all try to open in web. Can the path be changed?...
  5. New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline

in Windows 10 News
    New Official Web Activities Chrome Extension for Windows 10 Timeline: See your browsing activities across all your devices in surfaces like Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for Android. With this extension, your browsing history will appear across all your devices in surfaces such as in Windows timeline and Microsoft Launcher for...
  6. Microsoft brings Windows 10 Timeline to Chrome with a new extension

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows 10 Timeline to Chrome with a new extension: Windows 10 Timeline was launched almost one year ago with April 2018 Update and the optional feature allows you to track what documents, web pages you’ve been working on recently. Timeline collects and organizes your activities into a single page, allowing you to quickly pick...
  7. Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft

in Browsers and Email
    Web Activities, the Chrome extension for Timeline created by Microsoft: Web Activities, chrome web store. There was already another extension, but it was not official, the fact that this extension is created directly by Microsoft to support Chrome in Timeline is quite important. 127452
  8. How To open Timeline

How To open Timeline: I was curious enough to think there might be and there is, indeed (no surprise, really), a K/B shortcut to Timeline. It is Win+Tab. Maybe, y'all, already, know about this LOL Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  9. Timeline Problem

Timeline Problem: My Windows Timeline keeps popping on and off. Is there a way to disable timeline? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timeline-problem/c686b2ba-b7a0-442a-86e8-0e7114a29d44
  10. Timeline not working in latest version of windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Timeline not working in latest version of windows 10.: hi there, My timeline is not functioning in windows 10 pc. but when I switched my account to Microsoft launcher then timeline was functioning properly. So what may be the problem ??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile timeline not showing recent activity