Windows 10: Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue

Discus and support Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Checking the systems requirements for my Dell Laptop everything passes except it says the processor is not supported. Looking at the list of supported... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JONGILES1, Jan 5, 2022.

1. JONGILES1 Win User

Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue

Checking the systems requirements for my Dell Laptop everything passes except it says the processor is not supported. Looking at the list of supported Windows 10 21H2 CPUs mine is on the list. What am I missing?

:)

JONGILES1, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Jan 5, 2022
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jan 5, 2022
  4. Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue

1. Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue - Similar Threads - update system requirements

2. Windows 11: Pc system requirements issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Pc system requirements issue: It is a long story, but I had issues with motherboard drivers and it resulted in me doing a complete cleanup of my pc’s ssd. In an attempt to reinstall windows 11, the setup application told me that my pc doesn’t meet the system requirements to install. I need help with...
  3. Windows 11: Pc system requirements issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Pc system requirements issue: It is a long story, but I had issues with motherboard drivers and it resulted in me doing a complete cleanup of my pc’s ssd. In an attempt to reinstall windows 11, the setup application told me that my pc doesn’t meet the system requirements to install. I need help with...
  4. Windows 11 System Requirements

Windows 11 System Requirements: I have a 4-core, 3.4Ghz, i7-6700 processor. Why is not acceptable for Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-system-requirements/69eb0b13-3797-4f22-859e-bcfba6580acb
  5. System requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements for windows 11: On my PC health checker app, it says that it meets all of the requirements to switch to windows 11. However, when I go onto settings it then says that I don't meet all of the requirements and I need to check on the health checker app. Not too sure what to do......
  6. System requirements for windows 11

System requirements for windows 11: On my PC health checker app, it says that it meets all of the requirements to switch to windows 11. However, when I go onto settings it then says that I don't meet all of the requirements and I need to check on the health checker app. Not too sure what to do......
  7. Windows 11 System Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Requirements: Is it still safe to upgrade to Windows 11 even though the PC Health Check app claimed that my PC doesn't meet the requirements? In my case, my 'Secure Boot is off' even though it was enabled. Can I still upgrade to Windows 11?...
  8. Windows 11 System Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Requirements: I ran the PC Health Check to see if my laptop, which is 4 years old meets the Windows 11 requirements. The results came back with it does not. However, I am trying to understand why my particular processor would not meet the requirements, when everything else does. See images...
  9. Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue

Windows 10 to 11 update system requirements issue: Checking the systems requirements for my Dell Laptop everything passes except it says the processor is not supported. Looking at the list of supported Windows 10 21H2 CPUs mine is on the list. What am I missing?...
  10. System requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System requirements for Windows 11: My laptop does not CURRENTLY meet the system requirements for Windows 11 according to the Health Check Does that mean it may do in the near future.My Acer Aspire E5 >>Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 1700 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors 8GB RAM I don't...