Windows 10: WIndows 10 to expire soon

Discus and support WIndows 10 to expire soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a laptop from a former employer with a corporate windows 10 enterprise license, I think. I keep getting a window popping up telling me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by geraldhouston, Mar 4, 2019.

1. WIndows 10 to expire soon

I have a laptop from a former employer with a corporate windows 10 enterprise license, I think. I keep getting a window popping up telling me that Windows 10 will expire soon. I am not a computer guy but what I've gathered so far is that if I don't get a new license the laptop will be useless. Can I go from a business version to a home version?

:)

geraldhouston, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 4, 2019
  3. DARKO21 Win User
    Windows license will expire soon

Hi all

I have recently factory restored my hp envy windows 10. Now i have this message "WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON". Im not sure if this is important but i have sent in my hp envy for warranty repairs on the hard disk drive. I bought my hp with windows 10 home edition, but when I sent it in for repairs it came back with windows 10 pro. Any suggestions

DARKO21, Mar 4, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

WIndows 10 to expire soon

Your Windows licence will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings.

Hello Paula,

To resolve the issue with the error message Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in Settings,
    we suggest checking Rakesh's post on this
    link
    . If your Operating System is already Window 10, and you'll only updating your Operating System there's no fee for that. To ensure that your license has no issue, we suggest following the steps provided by Rakesh's on his post.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

WIndows 10 to expire soon

1. WIndows 10 to expire soon - Similar Threads - expire soon

2. Your windows license will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your windows license will expire soon.: I get this message every time I turn on my laptop.I don't know what to do. Any help?My version is: windows 11 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/59556418-1fcc-4cc3-af2f-3e83368c50fd
  3. Your windows license will expire soon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your windows license will expire soon.: I get this message every time I turn on my laptop.I don't know what to do. Any help?My version is: windows 11 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/59556418-1fcc-4cc3-af2f-3e83368c50fd
  4. How to fix your windows license will expire soon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix your windows license will expire soon?: how to fix your windows license will expire soon? on HP windows 10 pro edition.How can i solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/e13fd8b1-7eb8-410d-be61-8bd40a2ad887
  5. How to fix your windows license will expire soon?

How to fix your windows license will expire soon?: how to fix your windows license will expire soon? on HP windows 10 pro edition.How can i solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-your-windows-license-will-expire-soon/e13fd8b1-7eb8-410d-be61-8bd40a2ad887
  6. How to fix your windows license will expire soon?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today: I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today the pc is a refurbished one I bought from amazon about 6 months ago which already had windows 11 installed on it I clicked on the setting and it says the license is active so what do I need...
  8. I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today

I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today: I got the message your windows license will expire soon when I turned on my pc today the pc is a refurbished one I bought from amazon about 6 months ago which already had windows 11 installed on it I clicked on the setting and it says the license is active so what do I need...
  9. Windows will expire soon error after ssd storage upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows will expire soon error after ssd storage upgrade: I recently upgraded my SSD storage from 512 to 1TB on my Windows 10 laptop, but after that, it says the license key will expire soon. What should I do? But it is a lifetime access license...
  10. Windows 10 version expiring soon

Windows 10 version expiring soon: Just had windows 10 installed on 12/28/23 and now it keeps telling me that the current version of windows is about to expire and that I need to enter a new product key. Any suggestions?Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎28/‎2023 OS build 19045.3996...