Windows 10: Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool

Discus and support Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; According to new code references spotted in preview builds of Windows 10, Microsoft is working on multiple improvements for your device. The software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 11, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool

According to new code references spotted in preview builds of Windows 10, Microsoft is working on multiple improvements for your device. The software giant recently published Windows 10 Build 20211 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel with Linux improvements and several hidden changes.

As we reported earlier today, Microsoft is currently planning to redirect at least two pages of the Control Panel to the modern Settings app. This is part of the company’s ultimate plan to kill off the legacy system settings on Windows 10.

In addition, a scan of the Microsoft Program Database (PDB) files in Build 20211 revealed that the software giant is also working on new features relating to Windows 10’s Settings app and system tray shell.

Based on the references inside Windows 10 Build 20211, Microsoft is finally planning to surface your graphics card information in the Settings > System > About. If you have one or two graphics card, Windows 10’s system about pane will finally list them below the processor information.

Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool Graphics-information.jpg

Another reference inside the same preview build shows that Microsoft could integrate Skype’s free conferencing tool directly into the shell of Windows 10.

As shown in the screenshot below, the next update will add a ‘Skype Meet’ button to the system tray. It appears that the feature is directly baked into the shell of Windows 10, but you can always hide it if you don’t like it.

If you click on the meet icon, a flyout will appear, which allows you to create a meeting or join a meeting by entering the invite code.

Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool Windows-10-Meet-Now.jpg

Unlike Microsoft Teams, Windows 10’s new feature called ‘Meet Now’ lets you start a chat, call, or conference video call without having to sign up for Skype or Microsoft account. In fact, you don’t even need to download the app to your desktop and it’s free like Zoom.

You can click on either create a meeting or join a meeting option, and complete the voice or video call setup in your browser, such as Microsoft Edge. If you have Skype installed, you can complete the steps in the app.

Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool Skype-Meet-Now.jpg

This could be Microsoft’s new way of competing with Zoom, which reported a massive surge in users after ‘work from home’ or ‘learn from home’ started.

Windows 10’s Skype-based Meet Now tool is aimed at general users i.e those who want to chat with friends, colleague, and family.

These improvements are expected to begin rolling out to consumers later this year.

The post Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool

Windows not recognizing ssd

Windows won't see the drive until it has been partitioned and formatted. Go into "Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management > Disk Management" and see if it's listed in the middle pane.

Static~Charge, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool

1. Windows 10 to get graphics listing pane, built-in conferencing tool - Similar Threads - graphics listing pane

2. Windows 10 built-in tool System Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 built-in tool System Image: Hello --- SMART info for my boot drive is reporting issues --- can I use the System Image tool to clone the drive even if the source drive has errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-built-in-tool-system-image/bc653eea-7283-4ee3-99c2-a90c0f168a16
  3. Windows 10 built-in tool System Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 built-in tool System Image: Hello --- SMART info for my boot drive is reporting issues --- can I use the System Image tool to clone the drive even if the source drive has errors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-built-in-tool-system-image/bc653eea-7283-4ee3-99c2-a90c0f168a16
  4. Windows 10 built-in tool System Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider: Hey, I use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251. I want to install Graphic Tools in my PC, to play Rocket League, a game by Psyonix. Recently, the game has been crashing and I reported it to Rocket League. They told me to install Graphic Tools and also to do some more...
  6. Select sound for video conferencing with Windows 10

Select sound for video conferencing with Windows 10: Hello I want to enable sound for video conferencing. Besides my monitor, the playback devices are Speakers which is selected and Digital Output ready. Can I assume that if I select Digital Output, then that will solve my problems? If so, how do I select this, and then how...
  7. Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed

Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed: Whenever I'm installing the graphic tool feature getting a refreshing sign. Then nothings happening. How to resolve this issue. Please help.in windows10[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows graphics tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows graphics tool: I am wondering if I can check if my PC can support a new graphics card. Does windows have a tool that can let me check if it can let me see if it can support that new graphics card? Thank you....
  9. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane ... how to determine what gets listed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane ... how to determine what gets listed: I was wondering how Windows determines what gets displayed in the navigation pane? I saw this: This PC in Navigation Pane - Add or Remove in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Drives in Navigation Pane - Add or Remove in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums But that is just for...
  10. Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10: How to: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 How to Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 [img] Information With Windows 10, the graphics diagnostic tools are now available from within Windows as an optional feature. To use the graphics...