Windows 10: Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync

Discus and support Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Windows 10 Build 20221, Microsoft’s Your Phone app is getting one new feature called “notifications pinning”. For those who aren’t familiar with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 24, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync

With Windows 10 Build 20221, Microsoft’s Your Phone app is getting one new feature called “notifications pinning”. For those who aren’t familiar with the feature, Your Phone app comes with a dedicated ‘notifications’ tab that lets you access notifications received on your Android.

It currently allows you to customize the notification banner, reply to conversations, and dismiss the notification from the phone or desktop.

Today, Microsoft has started rolling out a new feature that lets you pin notifications to the notifications tab. When you pin a notification, it will stick to the top of the window, which means you can easily access the important notifications again without picking up your Android device.

Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync Your-Phone-app-notifications-pinning.jpg

To pin a notification, you need to click on the ellipsis (…) menu and select “Pin notification” option.

You can also use the in-line reply feature within the pinned notifications. For example, if you pin a WhatsApp notification, you’ll be able to click on the pinned banner and reply to a conversation.

Sync support to get better

For all Android phones, Microsoft is internally working on a new feature that’s simply called “Sent from phone”. With this feature, you’ll be able to view all your mobile contents, including links, images, and notes directly from your desktop.

To send contents to a Windows PC wirelessly, you’ll need to open Android’s built-in share button and then select the Companion option. On a Samsung phone, you may need to select ‘Continue on PC option’ from the share menu.

Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync Your-Phone-app-contents-sync.jpg

As shown in the screenshot above, the shared files will appear in the new section once the transfer is complete.

In addition, Microsoft is working on at least four new features for the Your Phone app. This includes a new Contacts section, OCR support, redesigned Settings layout, and more.

The post Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 24, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC Insider

UPDATE 4/26: New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18885 (20H1) - April 26

#WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC!

Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone and viceversa.

Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync [​IMG]
    Tip

Brink, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 to get phone notifications pinning, improved contents sync - Similar Threads - phone notifications pinning

2. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...
  3. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements: Windows 10 Your Phone is a Microsoft app that synchronizes your desktop and Android or iOS device, and it requires the Your Phone Companion app on mobile to establish the connection. Microsoft has been slowly adding new features to Windows 10 Your Phone app, and it’s...
  4. Contents of windows 10 notification very large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contents of windows 10 notification very large: Everything was fine until today, I clicked the notification icon (bottom right) and everything inside is massive. I searched everywhere I could for a solution to no avail. Any help on restoring it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Richard[ATTACH]...
  5. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  6. How to get Phone notifications on your Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to get Phone notifications on your Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Your Phone app has become a hub to sync notifications from any Phone to your Windows 10 computer. It has replaced the Cortana app in enabling the same feature. While a user cannot replicate their Phone apps on their Windows [...] This post How to get Phone...
  7. Microsoft details Windows 10’s phone notifications sync feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details Windows 10’s phone notifications sync feature: Microsoft has announced that it is working on multiple improvements for its Your Phone app on Windows 10. Your Phone, a Microsoft app that comes pre-installed with Windows 10 October 2018 Update is getting better in the latest update. Your Phone app is designed to let users...
  8. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  9. Windows Phone 10 - Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Phone 10 - Notifications: Hello, I don't use text messaging much, so had not noticed this until recently. In Phone 8.1 I always used to get a notification when a text was received. Since upgrading to Phone 10 I no longer get these notifications. As far as I can see notifications for messages are...
  10. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.: I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020 tablet with the latest consumer build of Windows 10 32Bit Home. The PC and tablet are clean installs, the phone was an...