Windows 10: Windows 10 To Go never starts up with Blue Screen on all devices

Discus and support Windows 10 To Go never starts up with Blue Screen on all devices in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have created Windows To Go (from Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1809 Build 17763.253 image) on an external HDD (Seagate Expansion SCSI Disk Device).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by omareg941, Feb 14, 2019.

1. omareg941 Win User

Windows 10 To Go never starts up with Blue Screen on all devices

I have created Windows To Go (from Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1809 Build 17763.253 image) on an external HDD (Seagate Expansion SCSI Disk Device).

When I boot my Window To Go from external HDD I always get Blue screen and Windows never started at all.

On all computers I tried (3 different computers) I always get Blue Screen.

These are the error codes of Blue Screens appeared on all computers:

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

• DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS

:)

omareg941, Feb 14, 2019

2. Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices

Nice! We will start seeing devices being sold with Windows 10 in 2016, or December this year around here if we are lucky...

LOL!

Blue-Knight, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 To Go never starts up with Blue Screen on all devices - Similar Threads - never starts Blue

2. Start? Never at all.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start? Never at all.: I Rt Clk the Windows logo/hit Win+X for that menu & or to Shut Down/Restart Win+X+? means no need to open the whole menu That said, does anyone bother > Start for anything or any reason? I never use or need it.Of course, the 'trick' is I have a File Explorer window living on...
  3. Start? Never at all.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start? Never at all.: I Rt Clk the Windows logo/hit Win+X for that menu & or to Shut Down/Restart Win+X+? means no need to open the whole menu That said, does anyone bother > Start for anything or any reason? I never use or need it.Of course, the 'trick' is I have a File Explorer window living on...
  4. all kinds of Blue screen errors starting popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all kinds of Blue screen errors starting popping up: Hello, Everything was ok, but recently, maybe 10-12 days ago, I started getting Blue screen errors, it was happening every 3-5 min, with different messages, I updated drives, I run all the possible solutions, I found here and on Web. It still does it, but, I'd say every every...
  5. Start up error , blue screen

Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  6. Aptio blue screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aptio blue screen on start up: Hello from one aggravated user of Windows - I have been loyal since day one. I want windows to send a fix to the Aptio blue screen problem, a permanent fix. With over 100,000 employees and the entire resources at your disposal your ultimate answer to everything is reinstall...
  7. Blue screen on start up

Blue screen on start up: Recently i have installed windows 10 version 1909 and my laptop shows blue screen on start up everytime. It shows the error 'KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR' and shows failed: cdd.dll. How to I fix this problem. I tried Uninstalling the version 1909 update too but the problem...
  8. Blue Screen upon start up

Blue Screen upon start up: Upon startup I receive a blue screen telling me there is a problem and Microsoft is gathering information. There is a problem with "memory management" I have only used 17% why is this happening??...
  9. Blue screen after start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after start up: I have OMEN by HP laptop 15-dc0xxx this year and it was running very smoothly. No issues what so ever. There was an windows update however, I was not in mood to update it at the time because it was always a bad timing for it. Then eventually around a month later I updated...
  10. Win 10. Blue screen on start up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10. Blue screen on start up.: About a month ago I got a blue screen on start up. No keyboard or other user input worked. After some frustration I tried putting it to sleep, on wake up I got the sign in screen. No other issues except the blue screen on start up. Managed to get MS tech on a 'chat', she...