Windows 10: Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve

Discus and support Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a Surface Pro 5 and use a Bose Revolve speaker. I like Windows Media Player for my music. How do I change the tone control? Bose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnCazaly, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve

Hi there,

I have a Surface Pro 5 and use a Bose Revolve speaker. I like Windows Media Player for my music.

How do I change the tone control? Bose does not provide this and I can´t find it in Windows 10.

Any suggestions please.

Many thanks

John in Maspalomas, Canary Islands.

:)

JohnCazaly, Mar 25, 2020

2. Bluetooth device Bose Soundlink Revolve annoyingly turning on automatically at Windows 10 start

I've a bluetooth speaker (the Bose Soundlink Revolve) and it turns on automatically when Windows 10 starts (and Windows 10 bluetooth is ON). It's really annoying.

It does not happen with my mobile or with Ubuntu, so I think it has to do with how Windows 10 manages bluetooth paired devices.

Does anyone know how to set Windows 10 to not turn on paired bluetooth devices automatically? I tinkered a lot with the settings and control panel already...

the_eraser, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Jessen P Win User

Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve

Windows 10 + BOSE Quietcomfort 35 - do not work

Hi Jarek,

Since the device is not getting detected as it should be, I would suggest you to execute the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and then check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please revert if you face any issues with Bose headphones not getting detected.

Jessen P, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve

1. Windows 10 tone control for Bose Revolve - Similar Threads - tone control Bose

2. Meaning of 2-tone chime in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Meaning of 2-tone chime in Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps sounding “Beep-boop-boop” through my speaker at irregular intervals on my desktop PC. My PC tech support rep did his best to update my Windows sound settings, driver updates and also a motherboard BIOS update etc., but he was not able to fix this.Could...
  3. Meaning of 2-tone chime in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meaning of 2-tone chime in Windows 10: Windows 10 keeps sounding “Beep-boop-boop” through my speaker at irregular intervals on my desktop PC. My PC tech support rep did his best to update my Windows sound settings, driver updates and also a motherboard BIOS update etc., but he was not able to fix this.Could...
  4. Tone Control/Adjust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tone Control/Adjust: W10 newbie here - Where/how can I adjust treble, bass and balance on this pc? -thx 175022
  5. HP Revolve 810 G2

HP Revolve 810 G2: What processor socket does HP revolve 810 G2 elitebook have? Is it G2 socket for processor? I want to upgrade its processor. And what socket for graphics card? Can I add dedicated graphics to this laptop? And what socket for RAM? 125307
  6. I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need Tone Control for Windows 10 audio: I guess this question has been asked, but I'm going to ask it again because it's just so obviously needed. In fact many would call it a bleedin' obvious need. Windows 10 does not have tone control!! Why not? It really is such a basic, simple need. Good old tone controls....
  7. Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2

Bluetooth volume control win 10 & bose soundlink 2: worked fine for a bit. however after an update the volume control (windows volume) will not control it. If I reboot, fixes the issues and i can raise and lower, yet something randomly causes it to bug out and I cant control it by the computer... I have updated drivers,...
  8. Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone: I am 66. When typing documents I need to frequently change between Caps lock on and Caps Lock off, and I have trouble remembering which way it is set. My keyboard is adapted for limited vision but has no Caps Lock light. I can only type while looking closely at the keyboard....
  9. BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control

BOSE QC 35 II and Windows 10 Music Control: Hello, I am using qc35ii from bose with my windows 10 pc. Previously, I was able to change/play/pause tracks and control volume via control buttons on my headphone. But I think after a windows update, now I can only control volume and long hold of the control button...
  10. Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Revolve is upcoming 'conversation starter' app for Windows Phone: [img] Microsoft is internally developing a new Windows Phone app called Revolve. According to the description on its store page, the app is being made to help people start conversations with others in a more meaningful way by delivering information about those they are...