Windows 10: windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.

Discus and support windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup. I turned on my desktop and it just sat there with a black screen and did nothing, Finally the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimmtt, May 27, 2019.

1. jimmtt Win User

windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.

I turned on my desktop and it just sat there with a black screen and did nothing,

Finally the desktop screen appeared

win 10 has always been s l o w but never this bad.

where did m/soft put the troubleshooter?

:)

jimmtt, May 27, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 27, 2019
  3. Artiom Win User
    Windows 10 Pro freeze after 5-10 minutes after rebooting

Hi everybody.
    I've installed clean Windows 10 Pro (eMachines e732).
    After 5-10 minutes of work it starts to be irresponsible:

• browser doesn't load pages (infinite loading) but still can create new tabs.
    • start menu doesn't open.
    • windows explorer does not open on 'win+e' key.
    • task manager is not opening.

Please advice how to fix the issue. What details should I provide to investigate the problem?

Artiom, May 27, 2019
  4. windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup.

Windows 10 took 5 hrs to load

Windows 10 took 5 hrs to download and is now stuck at about 1/4 of preparing for installation.

I have windows 7 currently and all updates are installed.

willycarol, May 27, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 took over 5 minutes to load upon startup. - Similar Threads - took minutes load

2. Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer/ taskbar loading late upon startup: Everytime I start my pc the windows taskbar and all its icons aren't appearing. The bottom of my screen has the blue colour of the taskbar but it has no apps or windows search bar on it and the only thing I can see is the time. Everytime I click on the taskbar, the screen...
  3. Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.My question is why my cloud reset took just 5 minutes. As that is REALLY unusual.I'm going to do a windows reset VIA usb and run a `clean all` command to make sure everything is good.Is this normal or is this concerning,...
  4. Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.My question is why my cloud reset took just 5 minutes. As that is REALLY unusual.I'm going to do a windows reset VIA usb and run a `clean all` command to make sure everything is good.Is this normal or is this concerning,...
  5. Windows Cloud Reset Took 5 Minutes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 taskbar won't load upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 taskbar won't load upon startup: Hi there, for the past few days, my taskbar including icons etc will not load after I log into Windows. I experience the same thing as in the following...
  7. Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen: Windows 10 takes over 5 minutes to reach the login screen How can I speed it up? I'm using Windows 10 20H2 I have already done chkdsk, dism and sfc and no errors were found. I've also installed windows updates. 168498
  8. Windows wont load upon startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows wont load upon startup: Hi all hope someone can help. PROBLEM: I reset my Lenovo B50 all in one desktop it was running Windows 10 and its 5 years old and sluggish as hell so I thought I would start a fresh took all my personal docs off onto a external hard drive. Reset looked like it worked...
  9. Shutdown taking over 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shutdown taking over 5 minutes: I have had this issue for a while but I took sometime to figure out what was causing it. My Lenovo yoga 730 with a SSD is taking over 5 minutes to shutdown. I've tested several situations and I found about the issue with USB-C on Windows 10 1809. I have updated to 1909. In...
  10. Windows 10 keeps BSODing 5-10 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps BSODing 5-10 minutes after startup: My laptop will randomly BSOD about 5-10 minutes from startup, with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED". When I boot into normal Windows, my touchpad is extremely laggy, and CPU usage is at 100% with interrupts taking up 99.5% (connecting an external mouse makes it work again)....