Windows 10: Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon

Discus and support Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have read through a number of questions similar to mine, but the answers never seem to solve the problem... the text on my toolbar in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Historygal, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon

Hello,

I have read through a number of questions similar to mine, but the answers never seem to solve the problem... the text on my toolbar in windows 10 is so small I can barely read it even with my glasses.... I can easily change the size of the fonts for websites, text for email, etc., but changing the size of the text and bookmarks that run across the top of my screen is what I need to do. I can't find out how to do this in accessibility steps or anything else. First question: is it possible to change the tiny tiny font size that only people under 30 can see and read? Secondly, if it is possible how does one change it. I am not keen on using a third party software. I am using a Dell computer with windows 10. Thanks in advance for any assistance on how to do this.

:)

Historygal, Jun 21, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Desktop Toolbar - Registry Hacking?

Right click on the toolbar and choose Toolbars, then click on New Toolbar and make your own.

95Viper, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Security Flaw Discovered in Google Toolbar

A security flaw has been discovered in Google's Toolbar which could allow criminals to steal data or install malicious software onto people’s computers. The flaw works by exploiting the toolbar’s ability to install new buttons, and allows a hacker to potentially disguise malicious code as a legitimate button due to the fact that the toolbar does not perform adequate checks when buttons are being installed. To become a victim of the vulnerability, a user would have to be tricked into clicking a link which would open a new popup window asking them to install a custom button, which appears to be installed from a legitimate site such as Google. It then needs to be run from the toolbar, and a user would have to agree to downloading and running an executable. Given the number of steps involved, the flaw is not being treated as critical, and Google is already working on a fix for the problem.

Source: Yahoo! News

Jimmy 2004, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon

Noob Q: Making toolbar icons smaller in Outlook 2010

Hey, workin on my mom's pc and I need to make the 'ribbon' toolbar icons smaller. The toolbar appears to be taking up an unusually large amount of the available on-screen space. I know in 2003 there was a little tick box to toggle the size, and in 2010, I can't seem to find it.

If it matters, the text size in Windows has been set to 125%.

Thanks.

Screenie:

Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon ms-outlook-screenie.png

angelkiller, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon

1. Windows 10 toolbar and toolbar ribbon - Similar Threads - toolbar toolbar ribbon

2. I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer: I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer but in other accounts, there's the toolbar and ribbon. How do I get back it? I've looked for tutorials, Microsoft forums, etc. I have a third party file explorer from Yair A do I supposed to remove it?...
  3. I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer: I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer but in other accounts, there's the toolbar and ribbon. How do I get back it? I've looked for tutorials, Microsoft forums, etc. I have a third party file explorer from Yair A do I supposed to remove it?...
  4. I have no toolbar and no ribbon in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar: Why won't the toolbar hide - what would stop it from hiding? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar/f62e6195-66f7-4540-8d49-431301b821aa
  6. toolbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    toolbar: where is my toolbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar/1d3ee8e4-4f5c-4bbb-8eac-f975e10fed3f
  7. Windows 10 toolbar

Windows 10 toolbar: Toolbar on desktop computer not working and most icons are not showing up on toolbar. this message is from my tablet. I have tried control shift Esca nd restarting Windows Explorer. I have also tried Powershell. I have also tried several DSIM commands to clean up. CBS log...
  8. toolbar

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toolbar: how to uninstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toolbar/c2c948d8-51c5-416c-80ce-e97dca53e4a3
  9. Toolbars

Toolbars: Windows 10. I want to select toolbars, but when I click on "View" that is not an option. How do I add more toolbars to the menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbars/6e4ed052-43e3-40d8-88ff-d4cacb7fed1d
  10. toolbar

toolbar: The new icon disappear on toolbar. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/toolbar/aae28086-2e8e-4c28-9ed0-a058bf730af8