Windows 10: Windows 10 toolbar

Discus and support Windows 10 toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Toolbar on desktop computer not working and most icons are not showing up on toolbar. this message is from my tablet. I have tried control shift Esca... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdJaneKeegan, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 toolbar

Toolbar on desktop computer not working and most icons are not showing up on toolbar. this message is from my tablet. I have tried control shift Esca nd restarting Windows Explorer. I have also tried Powershell. I have also tried several DSIM commands to clean up. CBS log shows several duplicate ownership detected warnings but do not know what to do about those what to do about those.

When I shut down the computer I see dialog box that says Microsoft Windows Plug and Play Device Install Reboot Required. But do not see how to solve this.

HELP

:)

EdJaneKeegan, Nov 22, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 toolbar

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 toolbar

1. Windows 10 toolbar - Similar Threads - toolbar

2. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  3. A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A toolbar is already hidden on this side of your screen. You can have only one auto-hide...: I encounter this error almost every time the pc turns off the monitors.I used to have three monitors and never had this problem, but now I have a new fourth monitor and I am forever running into this problem.I also sometimes notice this notification from NVIDIA, maybe the...
  4. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  5. Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start

Issue with voice access covering the vertical toolbar start: Hello,I have my vertical bar auto hiding. My windows 11's start icon is on the top left on my laptop display 1. I have also an external monitor 2. The voice access covers my vertical toolbar start windows . The micorphone mask the start icon!How can I fix this? I suppose the...
  6. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  7. When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...

When will there be a fix for update 23H2 causing loss of toolbar and functioning including...: I have posted this in reply to a post about a user experiencing similar issues and who reported as at 10 April that this is an issue known to Microsoft. Here is how it affects me:On my PC start Windows 11 has no taskbar and not because it is on hide.If you bring your cursor...
  8. I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...: I lost everything, what is going on? Can you show me how to go back? The toolbar on the bottom I have most displaying but when I touch an icon, the icon disappears and no application. Is there a way to look at the path of my icons from the start menu? PLEASE HELP...this...
  9. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4
  10. Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.

Toolbar has shifted right the clock and action center icons on the screen.: This just started after the latest update. Tried recommended ways to fix. Only thing visible is the 1 and 2. Any help is appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolbar-has-shifted-right-the-clock-and-action/43a54ab1-2154-4095-91ca-bc9e267769a4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use google toolbar with windows 10 language:en