Windows 10: Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

Discus and support Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tgdg, Mar 19, 2023.

1. tgdg Win User

Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I cannot connect to it.

:)

2. Argel Obm Win User

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Connecting wirelessly from laptop to smart tv

I am trying to wirelessly connect my laptop to a smart tv to display some photos that I have. The laptop recognises the TV and when I ask it to connect to the TV the TV also appears to recognise that there is a device there but it will not connect

RichardScrimshaw, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

how to connect an internet tv to laptop wirelessly

how do you connect an internet tv to laptop wirelessly

kenmedcalf690, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

1. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV. - Similar Threads - Toshiba Laptop Cannot

2. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.: Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-to-tv-windows-10-hdmi-no-sound/6d89adf5-f6e3-45a0-b618-3c64d90fa81e
  3. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.: Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-to-tv-windows-10-hdmi-no-sound/6d89adf5-f6e3-45a0-b618-3c64d90fa81e
  4. Toshiba Laptop to TV, Windows 10, HDMI, No sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly: Hi all,I have a LG smart TV which I have always successfully connected my Asus laptop to share screen. However this connection suddenly stopped and I am no longer able to share my laptop screen to the TV.My laptop is still able to detect the TV under Connect to a wireless...
  6. Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly

Connect LG TV to Asus laptop wirelessly: Hi all,I have a LG smart TV which I have always successfully connected my Asus laptop to share screen. However this connection suddenly stopped and I am no longer able to share my laptop screen to the TV.My laptop is still able to detect the TV under Connect to a wireless...
  7. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.: I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I...
  8. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.: I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I...
  9. Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV

Windows 10 laptop won't connect wireless to Samsung Smart TV: I've searched through other threads on here with similar issues and did some basic troubleshooting like checking for out-of-date drivers on my laptop and whatnot and still can't get this to work. My laptop running Windows 10 and Samsung UN55MU6290 TV are both on the same...
  10. Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tv won't connect wirelessly to laptop.: the laptop i purchased recently connects to my tv using an hdmi chord, but i would rather avoid that if i could find another solution. So i look to do it wirelessly. my tv shows up in my bluetooth menu, but it says its not connected and the only option i have when i click it...