Windows 10: Windows 10 Toshiba laptop keeps bringing the volume down to 0

Discus and support Windows 10 Toshiba laptop keeps bringing the volume down to 0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The volume bar keeps sliding down to 0 even if i try to adjust the volume it just goes right down to 0 again. I have tried troubleshooting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David1613, Jul 15, 2018.

1. David1613 Win User

Windows 10 Toshiba laptop keeps bringing the volume down to 0

The volume bar keeps sliding down to 0 even if i try to adjust the volume it just goes right down to 0 again.

I have tried troubleshooting and updating drivers but still the same.

:)

David1613, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Jeff0423 Win User

Can't open volume mixer (Windows 10 on Toshiba laptop)

I'm running Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5303 laptop. When I ty to open my volume mixer from the task bar, nothing happens. I left double click, and I right click and click "Open Volume Mixer." Nothing. I was able to find out that I can use
    the FN key along with F9 & F10 to adjust the volume, but the fact the volume mixer icon isn't responding makes me think there's a deeper issue. Any suggestions?

Jeff0423, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop.

Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason why it isn't working. There is no tape over the webcam lens housing.

My Specs are listed in the Specs area of this forum.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Williams, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Toshiba laptop keeps bringing the volume down to 0 - Similar Threads - Toshiba laptop keeps

2. Toshiba T135 Windows 10 keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba T135 Windows 10 keeps shutting down: Toshiba T135 with Windows 10 keeps shutting down. This laptop has run fine for a couple of years after I installed a Solid State Drive. Originally I thought the shutdowns were caused by a Windows Update. Now, I just don't know. I noticed that the clock was always behind time...
  3. Toshiba T135 Windows 10 keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba T135 Windows 10 keeps shutting down: Toshiba T135 with Windows 10 keeps shutting down. This laptop has run fine for a couple of years after I installed a Solid State Drive. Originally I thought the shutdowns were caused by a Windows Update. Now, I just don't know. I noticed that the clock was always behind time...
  4. Toshiba T135 Windows 10 keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microphone keeps resetting to 0 or 100 volume in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microphone keeps resetting to 0 or 100 volume in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Many people use a Microphone with the computer for conversing with friends or colleagues online, audio recording, gaming etc. However, at times they find that their microphone keeps resetting to 0 or 100 volume. I know it can be very annoying and if you are facing the...
  6. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation stuck at 0%, Shut down laptop: Hello, I am in dire need of solutions. As you can see from my subject, my laptop was lagging and stuck at "Installing Windows 0%" which is why I decided to turn it off sorry. Then after restarting it, my device already said "Boot device not found" and if further restarting,...
  7. Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.: The volume on my laptop keeps going down to 0 as soon as I start up. I've tried updating drivers, uninstalling, and reinstalling Realtek audio but nothing works. Please help! submitted by /u/dubidubidoorafa [link] [comments]...
  8. My volume automatically keeps going down to 0.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My volume automatically keeps going down to 0.: Whenever I try to raise the volume slider, it just slides down to 0.It started happening a few days ago. Can anyone pls help? submitted by /u/dubidubidoorafa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gti5aa/my_volume_automatically_keeps_going_down_to_0/
  9. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  10. Laptop brings down/swamps LAN

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop brings down/swamps LAN: Hi, I have a HP laptop that has developed the annoying habit of making our LAN extremely slow. Using speedtest.net as a guide, I typically get 1.3Mbps download speeds with our 2x desktops (ethernet connected) and another laptop (WiFi connected). Our Internet connection...