Windows 10: Windows 10 touch input does not work properly on smartboard

Discus and support Windows 10 touch input does not work properly on smartboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 touch feature is not optimized for smartboard and touch input does not work properly. Tapping on icons or on GUI does not work but moving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by evildog1, Sep 7, 2016.

1. evildog1 Win User

Windows 10 touch input does not work properly on smartboard

Windows 10 touch feature is not optimized for smartboard and touch input does not work properly. Tapping on icons or on GUI does not work but moving works. Tapping, pinch zoom and scroll works perfectly on Google Chrome. When i pick up a pen, it uses classic touch input (that you can only single click and it still exists since Windows XP) and it works anywhere. I can double click on icon and click something in GUI. When i put the pen back, it uses modern touch input and the problem comes back again.

[youtube]6H-XGBr05Ek[/youtube]

:)

evildog1, Sep 7, 2016

2. No sound thourgh HDMI output

I am using my Surface pro 3, I am using it on a SmartBoard in school as a teacher, I connected through the display port with an HDMI connector, get great picture, but sound does not come through the SmartBoard speakers. Went through the control panel
    option to make that work, but the ONLY option there is built in speakers, not SPDIF or anything else.... can someone please help?!?!?!?

Irizarry Michael (24Q485), Sep 7, 2016
  3. no pen or touch devise found in packard bell easynote me69bmp

i recently upgraded to windows 10 but had problems and had to clean install windows 10. i updated it and began to say "no pen or touch input is available for this display" but the touch screen is still working. the only problem is that the touchscreen keyboard
    does not pop-up on touch.

any solution for this?

Johannesletsoalo, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 touch input does not work properly on smartboard

1. Windows 10 touch input does not work properly on smartboard - Similar Threads - touch input does

2. Touch pad does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch pad does not work: My PC touch pad recently in the past three days not working, what is the solution?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-does-not-work/b0b45e8b-1919-4c1c-ac53-5528cef77d10
  3. touch keyboard does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch keyboard does not work: touch keyboard will not launch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-keyboard-does-not-work/9ab9077c-b5a1-4336-a4d9-e6eb4991d3ff
  4. Touch screen not working properly

Touch screen not working properly: Hello, I have an HP Spectre Portfolio 13" 2 in 1 notebook. These past few months I've noticed the touch screen is not sensing touch input across the top inch of the screen and it gets progressively less responsive as the computer stays on. After an hour, I noticed it lost...
  5. Touch Pad Not Working Properly

Touch Pad Not Working Properly: Self Details:- Product Name:-HP Laptop 15-da0xxx OS:- Windows10 64bit Version 19042.630 Problem:- My Touch Pad Suddenly start working in weird manner like I am dragging my mouse pointer from wet mud . Sometimes it gets froze at a position and after a while it continue...
  6. smartboard

smartboard: I have a smart board with speakers in my classroom and even though the monitor image displays correctly on the smart board screen, I cant get the speakers to work. I have a splitter....
  7. touch screen does not work

touch screen does not work: Hello, yesterday my Lenovo Yoga computer updates Windows 10, when restarting the touch screen does not work, when checking it tells me that the Msgpiowin32.sys driver was migrated, how do I reinstall it?...
  8. Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly: After update to 1809, I got this following problems: Cursor keep flickering Typing / Right Click delay Press windows button create screenshot instead of open start menu. The same result when using on-screen keyboard. However click on start icon in taskbar still works Cant...
  9. THE TOUCH KEYBOARD DOES NOT WORK...

in Windows 10 Customization
    THE TOUCH KEYBOARD DOES NOT WORK...: Hello community./ Currently, my touch keyboard has failures, this happened after I updated Windows 10. What can I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touch-keyboard-does-not-work/20247e23-5f2e-47f6-96e7-449d0a3decbc
  10. Taskbar and touch input

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and touch input: Recently I have noticed that the taskbar will not respond to ANY touch input, but works perfectly fine with the mouse. I only noticed this in the past week, I have gone so far as to reset the system and wipe all data to reinstall, and the issue was still present when the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smartboard touch works but will not click

2. windows 10 smartboard touch not working

3. windows 10 touch input does not work properly on smartboard

4. smartboard touch not working windows 10