Windows 10: Windows 10 touch screen problem

Discus and support Windows 10 touch screen problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows 10 touch screen didn't working as usual. Usually when I tap once on screen it acts like left click while double tap on the screen act like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelongTau, Aug 26, 2021.

1. MelongTau Win User

Windows 10 touch screen problem

My windows 10 touch screen didn't working as usual. Usually when I tap once on screen it acts like left click while double tap on the screen act like right click. But now when I click once it act like double tap or touch and hold while double tap and touch and hold no longer working. I can't even find a adequate touch screen setting on to reset these annoying problem. What can I do now please I need help.

:)

MelongTau, Aug 26, 2021

2. Touch screen disabled in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Try to run a inbuilt
    Hardware troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting
      and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    Method 2.Try updating the Touch screen drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the touch Screendrivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on
      Update driver software.

• Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 26, 2021
  3. touch screen

Hi,

We sure can provide some troubleshooting steps before you decide to get help from your laptop's manufacturer. Please follow the suggested solutions below:

Method 1: Check if the touch screen driver is enabled.

• In the Search bar, type Device Manager.
    • Locate Human Interface Devices and look for touch screen.
    • Right-click touch screen and check if it is enabled. If not, please enable it.
    Method 2: Reinstall the touch screen driver.

• In Device Manager, go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate touch screen again and right-click it to Uninstall
      the driver.
    • Restart your PC to automatically install the driver.
    Feel free to post back for updates.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Windows 10 touch screen problem

Touch screen not working on Windows 10

Our business's lenovo B50 touch screen is not working after the update to windows 10, either. Have tried all steps listed to fix- no luck Windows 10 touch screen problem :(

Michael-Martin, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 touch screen problem

1. Windows 10 touch screen problem - Similar Threads - touch screen problem

2. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  3. Touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen problems: My touch screen is not working when I am viewing PDF documents. I am using an HP laptop and Windows 11. If anyone knows what I can do about this, please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-problems/cb704c0a-867f-4623-b3e0-a6245dc269f8
  4. Touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen problems: My touch screen is not working when I am viewing PDF documents. I am using an HP laptop and Windows 11. If anyone knows what I can do about this, please let me know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-problems/cb704c0a-867f-4623-b3e0-a6245dc269f8
  5. Touch Screen Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Problems: I am using Windows 11 on a Touch Screen laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I am viewing a PDF document, the touch screen function does not work. Can someone let me know what settings I should change to correct this problem?...
  6. Touch Screen Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Problems: I am using Windows 11 on a Touch Screen laptop. Unfortunately, whenever I am viewing a PDF document, the touch screen function does not work. Can someone let me know what settings I should change to correct this problem?...
  7. Windows 10 touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 touch screen: Since upgrading to windows 10 my touch screen does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-touch-screen/cbe158e6-2ab3-4820-aeb0-33d251d9e768
  8. windows 10 touch screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 touch screen: how I turn touch screen back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-touch-screen/bdbc040f-3904-4c93-9aa8-e01cb1b1e9d3
  9. Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ghost touch touch screen Windows 10: Yesterday my touch screen started acting as if someone was touching the middle of the screen repeatedly (like 10-15 times a second). I virtually disables my ability to use the mouse. I have cleaned the screen, rebooted, gone into device manager and updated the drivers,...
  10. Windows 10 and no touch screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and no touch screen: I have a Dell SX2210T touch screen monitor that worked with my Dell computer and then with a replacement computer running Windows 8 & 8.1. Then along came Windows 10 and my monitor has no touch capability. Even the monitor driver/s have disappeared. Device Manager lists no...