Windows 10: Windows 10 Touchpad (Dell Inspiron 15) Settings - how do I?

Discus and support Windows 10 Touchpad (Dell Inspiron 15) Settings - how do I? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having issues with Win 10 Touchpad settings. I am accustomed to using a wired mouse on previous versions of Windows. 1.) I always want it to right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jcqlyka, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Jcqlyka Win User

Windows 10 Touchpad (Dell Inspiron 15) Settings - how do I?

I'm having issues with Win 10 Touchpad settings. I am accustomed to using a wired mouse on previous versions of Windows. 1.) I always want it to right click only. 2.) I want it to stop hovering (?). When I'm on a page and touch my touchpad, the page disappears when I'm in the act of performing work, etc. I need the setting placed in a way in which I am experienced and knowledgeable. I know that Microsoft is attempting to improve their products, however, it's isn't helping me if It's CONSTANTLY changing in a manner that is preventing me from going forward in my work.

:)

Jcqlyka, Aug 21, 2019

2. How to disable touchpad on Dell Inspiron 10 uisng Windows 10 OS?

Original Title: in winows 10 on my dell inspiron 15 how do I disable the touchpad ?

how do I disable the touchpad on my Dell Inspiron 15 w/ Windows 10

HARDWOOD G BLUES, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    [WTB][US]   Need a dell inspiron 9400 Touchpad (found one)

Edit: Never mind

Anyone have a dell inspiron 9400 touchpad? Its a 17in 10 year old dell inspiron. I could pay like $10 or a little more.

Thanks for checking

Jetster, Aug 21, 2019
  4. nxavis9 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Touchpad (Dell Inspiron 15) Settings - how do I? - Similar Threads - Touchpad Dell Inspiron

2. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  3. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  4. BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10: About three or four weeks ago I noticed that my PC was spontaneously rebooting. Finally, I found that I was getting the Blue Screen of Death about every 45 minutes or so with the error Reference By Pointer. The BSOD seemed to clear up last week but it is back again this week,...
  5. Touchpad Inspiron 15 Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Inspiron 15 Support: Hi, so I was just playing with my friends a game and then suddenly my Touchpad was not working. I thought it was a virus because I recently downloaded a thing which allows me too play something. I thought I just turned the Touchpad off, so I just put it in the charger, I wait...
  6. Touchpad Inspiron 15 Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad Inspiron 15 Support: Hi, so I was just playing with my friends a game and then suddenly my Touchpad was not working. I thought it was a virus because I recently downloaded a thing which allows me too play something. I thought I just turned the Touchpad off, so I just put it in the charger, I wait...
  7. Dell Inspiron 7386 Touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 7386 Touchpad: Any thoughts on why my touchpad has suddenly stopped working. All drivers are up to date and the device manager doesn't report any problems with anything. Win10 is completely up to date too.The left and right buttons work as you can move the pointer with a USB mouse, and they...
  8. dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.: hi I am trying to play a game and I have to hold keys down while trying to look around using the mouse. everytime I press a key the touchpad stops responding. how do I disable this action....
  9. Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15: I got this computer from a family member but it is so slow that when I got into the update and security in settings and try to reset the computer it does not load the next screen when I press the get started button. I would like to do a complete wipe on the computer so I can...
  10. dell inspiron 5755 touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell inspiron 5755 touchpad: cant get the touchpad to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-5755-touchpad/f248ac3e-2f8e-46dd-a4d3-747d3d6589d9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inspiron 15 5567 touchpad driver

2. driver for dell 5567 touchpad

3. Dell Inspiron 15 5567 touchpad driver

4. dell inspiron 5567 touchpad driver,
  5. driver track pad dell inspiron 7000,
  6. mouse setting dell inspiron,
  7. dell inspiron trackpad driver,
  8. dell inspiron 15 7000 series touchpad driver,
  9. how do i switch to tablet made on my dell inspiron 15 3000,
  10. inspiron 15 touchpad settings