Windows 10: Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK

Discus and support Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, We have installed a KIOSK on windows 10 pro on a store by enabling windows touch mode. The problem is that when user trying to select the date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MadhumohanHarikumaran, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK

Hi,

We have installed a KIOSK on windows 10 pro on a store by enabling windows touch mode.

The problem is that when user trying to select the date the touch pad popups over the calender. In our program we made the text box restrict typing. But still the touch key pad popus up.

Can any one help us to tell how to restrict the popup touchpad when selecting calender.

Regards

Madhu

:)

MadhumohanHarikumaran, Nov 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Jonas Flo Win User
    Kiosk Mode in Windows 10.

We would just like to clarify some information.

• How many apps do you plan on running on the said mode?
    This maybe an option that suits your purpose. Kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

For more information, you might want to check this article out about:
    Configure kiosk and shared devices running Windows desktop editions

Regards.

Jonas Flo, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK

Shawn Brink, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK

1. Windows 10 touchpad mode keypad pops up on selecting calender--KIOSK - Similar Threads - touchpad mode keypad

2. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  3. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hi,we setup a kiosk profile with Intune. On an English OS Windows 10 everything works as expected. The kiosk user is automatically signed-in. On a German OS the automatic sign-in does not work. We opened a case at the Intune support team ID#2212151420001148. They cloudn't...
  4. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No button to "set up kiosk mode": Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on windows 11....
  6. No button to "set up kiosk mode"

No button to "set up kiosk mode": Hi there,I'd like to set up a kiosk, but there's just no button showing. I can't click the "get started" text or anything. What am I missing? I'm on windows 11....
  7. Windows Kiosk Mode

Windows Kiosk Mode: I'd like to lock my PC, but also have a video play on the screen.Is this possible with Kiosk mode?It asks me to assign an account, but won't allow me to do with this my main account.Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 Kiosk mode

Windows 10 Kiosk mode: Hello. can i run python script in kiosk mode? Normally it works. The scheduler starts it, as can be seen from the log, but the script does not work in kiosk mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-kiosk-mode/1ed9b412-8975-4027-8056-212f0f5f9b99
  9. Keypad/Touchpad Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keypad/Touchpad Not Working: Hi all. I don't know if it is called a touchpad or a keypad!! Either/or, it has stopped working on my Samsung laptop. My keyboard is working fine and when I plugged in a mouse, thank heavens, that still worked. I fixed this problem a year or two back, now, the problem is...
  10. Windows 10 Kiosk Mode

Windows 10 Kiosk Mode: Hello We are trying to configure Windows 10 Kiosk Mode in a corporate environment. We would like it to be Domain joined and work as part of the domain using a service account in AD. We have already tried to configure this scenario and it hasn't worked for us so far. Can...