Windows 10: Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures

Discus and support Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Everybody, has anybody found a solution for the Touch Gestures on Windows 10? I am developing a Kiosk App and I'm facing this rather annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LucasLupacchino, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures

Hi Everybody, has anybody found a solution for the Touch Gestures on Windows 10?

I am developing a Kiosk App and I'm facing this rather annoying problem with the Touchscreen gestures.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

:)

LucasLupacchino, Aug 7, 2018

2. Not able to use some Touchscreen Gestures on Windows 10.

Hi Esau,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with touchscreen gestures onWindows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to refer to the touch gestures in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-use-touch

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 7, 2018
  3. issues with touch pad gestures with a touchscreen laptop

I've searched through a number of previous postings before posting this. I think this issue hasn't been discussed previously.

I own a Lenovo Ideapad s400 touch laptop, running Windows 10 - this has a touchscreen. Ideally, one should be able to use the touchscreen or the touch pad and gestures, independently without affecting each other. What I face is that, once I start using touchscreen,
    the touch pad gestures stop working after a while. For example, two finger swipe up and down to scroll, three finger swipe to shrink and catenate open windows - these features stop working. They come back when I restart the laptop - but I don't understand
    why this annoying thing keeps happening. Touchscreen is good for certain things, but touchpad is certainly better for other things like selecting text, scrolling. The touch pad gestures stop working for all applications, fyi. Any suggestions?

RakeshS_87, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Esau79936 Win User

Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures

Not able to use some Touchscreen Gestures on Windows 10.

Original Title: Touchscreen Gestures...

Alright. I have a desktop with a touchscreen and Windows 10. I was reading that 10 would have all kinds of neat new gestures for us touchscreen users to make our lives a little easier. Well, my life, obviously, is not any easier in regards to gestures on
    touchscreen. I was reading about flicks, I have no flicks. All they do is scroll. Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures :( I can get to the alt-tab task switcher thingy by swiping in from the left of my screen, I can right-click by holding down forever, I can left click by tapping the screen and
    I can bring up my charms by swiping in from the right side fo the screen, but that is it.

Does anyone know why my touchscreen does not register flicks or any of the other gestures I keep finding for Win 10 in bing?

Esau79936, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures

1. Windows 10 Touchscreen Gestures - Similar Threads - Touchscreen Gestures

2. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  3. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  4. How to change/customise touchscreen left edge pull gesture ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change/customise touchscreen left edge pull gesture ?: on a touch screen display or surface notebook/laptop with windows 11I want to be able to use left edge pull gesture exactly like windows 10 show all open windows/task view rather than show widgets.ie: its fine to leave the 3 finger slide up gesture alone , I just want left...
  5. How to change/customise touchscreen left edge pull gesture ?

How to change/customise touchscreen left edge pull gesture ?: on a touch screen display or surface notebook/laptop with windows 11I want to be able to use left edge pull gesture exactly like windows 10 show all open windows/task view rather than show widgets.ie: its fine to leave the 3 finger slide up gesture alone , I just want left...
  6. Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  7. Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up

Issues with touchscreen gestures, and settings not showing up: My version of windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎11/‎7/‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I use Superdisplay as a touch screen for various applications such as Photoshop. This shows up in windows as a second...
  8. Touchscreen gestures do not work and no flicks options show up in control panel (Surface Pro 7)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen gestures do not work and no flicks options show up in control panel (Surface Pro 7): I just recently got a new Surface Pro 7 and I have been configuring it. I ran all the updates I could through windows update, tried to update relevant drivers (none found, I assume they were all updated in windows update), set up WSL with Ubuntu and installed some apt...
  9. Disabling Touchscreen Gestures/Pinch on windows 10

Disabling Touchscreen Gestures/Pinch on windows 10: Hi I have a desktop PC with the latest version of Windows 10 and I've bought a Hannspree touchscreen monitor connected via hdmi to the desktop. If I open Edge/I.E or Chrome....I can use my 5 fingers to enlarge the screen and again shrink it down again perfectly.....I want...
  10. touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs

touchscreen gestures not working in Vaio SVP13215pxs: I can tap the screen and operate scroll bars but cannot change pages or scroll by simply flicking. This seemed to begin after an update called eGalax USB touchscreen. I can't find it and the normal HID USB touchscreen device is not in my device manager, it is however in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchscrren gestures win10

2. gesture app windows 10

3. gestures windows 10 tactil screen

4. windows 10 touhscreen gestures not working,
  5. customuze gestures windows touch screen,
  6. multitasting gestures on touchscreen,
  7. touchscreen gestures windows 10 1903,
  8. 2019 windows 10 touch screen guestures,
  9. windows 10 gestures touchscreen,
  10. windows 10 touchscreen utilities,
  11. windows 10 touchscreen gestures,