Windows 10: Windows 10 Touchscreen wont work after reinstalling windows

Discus and support Windows 10 Touchscreen wont work after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I have an O+ Notepad 4G 2.0 I've bought years ago. This windows tab suddenly went haywire having ghost touches and I cannot click anything due... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EijiKun, Sep 13, 2020.

1. EijiKun Win User

Windows 10 Touchscreen wont work after reinstalling windows

Hi,

I have an O+ Notepad 4G 2.0 I've bought years ago.

This windows tab suddenly went haywire having ghost touches and I cannot click anything due to it.

I decided to reinstall windows 10 using USB. No more ghost touches but when I tried installing all the drivers, but the touchscreen and pen wont work.

I wanted to try contacting O+ but they've already shutdown the company.

Anyone can help with this? Any info I miss to provide?

:)

EijiKun, Sep 13, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 13, 2020
  4. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Touchscreen wont work after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - Touchscreen wont reinstalling

2. Touchscreen didn't work as i reinstalled Windows 11 V21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen didn't work as i reinstalled Windows 11 V21H2: I have encountered a problem on my Lenovo IdeaPad c340-14API which the touchscreen driver was not working properly after I reinstall windows 11 after I signed out from the dev channel. I have tried many things such as reinstalling the HID-compliant touchscreen, resetting...
  3. Touchscreen didn't work as i reinstalled Windows 11 V21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen didn't work as i reinstalled Windows 11 V21H2: I have encountered a problem on my Lenovo IdeaPad c340-14API which the touchscreen driver was not working properly after I reinstall windows 11 after I signed out from the dev channel. I have tried many things such as reinstalling the HID-compliant touchscreen, resetting...
  4. Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update: Touchscreen and Pen not working after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-and-pen-not-working-after-windows-10/ec672970-b8c3-4739-b689-2afa4dc3bed6
  5. Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work: So the last update from windows 10 caused my computer to crash so I had to reinstall Windows 10. As of right now it's showing its not activated and that it needs a product key. I still have the product key of when I first purchased Windows 10 but I get an error and it says...
  6. After Windows update touchscreen stopped working

After Windows update touchscreen stopped working: This touchscreen had worked well until Windows updated. I did a lot trying to fix it by myself. For example, I checked the pen and touch driver but found that they are missing. I also performed all the fixes that I found on the internet but nothing helped. It is HP Pavilion...
  7. Internal speakers and touchscreen stopped working after reinstalling windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internal speakers and touchscreen stopped working after reinstalling windows 10: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help.Internal speakers and touchscreen stopped working after reinstalling windows 10. I have tried everything on previous posts. Still no solution. My laptop is Lenovo MiiX 300-101BY. Regards Jo...
  8. Windows wont boot after reinstall

Windows wont boot after reinstall: I have reinstalled windows 10 6 times but each time it wont boot. It ahngs on a page with 4 pales blue window panes anda rotating circle of dots. Once it did boot and I spent hours setting it up as I wanted it but same again after a restart. Hardware diagnostics all say...
  9. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...
  10. Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update

Touchscreen not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, I have an HP Spectre XT TouchSmart Ultrabook 15-4010nr. Some time ago I updated my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, after that my touchscreen stopped working. It never bothered me until now. I tried going into the Device Manager and uninstalling the driver but the...