Windows 10: windows 10 Touchscreen

Discus and support windows 10 Touchscreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I find a touch screen driver download. Need a new download not an update; driver is missing. Keep reading that a generic driver is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FredWest2, Feb 28, 2021.

1. FredWest2 Win User

windows 10 Touchscreen

Where can I find a touch screen driver download. Need a new download not an update; driver is missing. Keep reading that a generic driver is available from Microsoft.

:)

FredWest2, Feb 28, 2021
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2021
  4. windows 10 Touchscreen

My Dell Inspiron touchscreen turns off.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with the sensitivity of the touchscreen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the model number of the Dell Inspiron Laptop?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as refered in these articles and let us know the status.

1. What to try if your touchscreen doesn't
      work
    2. Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
    3. How to Troubleshoot Touchscreen Issues

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 Touchscreen

1. windows 10 Touchscreen - Similar Threads - Touchscreen

2. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  3. Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled HID Compliant Touchscreen, and It wont come back??: hey guys, My Dell Inspiron 15 3511's touchscreen stopped working and as recommended, I uninstalled the HID Compliant Touchscreen, and restarted my system, but it hasn't come back. already checked, it isnt hidden, just gone. Can I somehow download the driver back? would that...
  4. HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out: HP Elitebook touchscreen stopped workingok so a couple of hours ago i was just using my computer drawing on an app using the touchscreen and all of a sudden it stopped working. i have been following steps to try and sort this for a while, for a bit i couldnt find the driver...
  5. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  6. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone: Hello,My touchscreen stopped working and after reading through other posts/answers in this community regarding the same issue, I found the HID_Compliant touchscreen driver "hidden" in the human interface devices in my device manager. It did not give me an option to disable...
  7. HID_Compliant Touchscreen Driver Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  9. How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?

How do I make the touchscreen wait before the mouse click action happens?: How do I make the mouse click action slightly slower when I use the touchscreen on my surface devices?Specific example-I'm looking at a Web page and touch and drag on the screen to scroll the page but the system activates a mouse click where my finger lands before it starts...
  10. Can a touchscreen on a PC be used for handwriting keyboard input?

Can a touchscreen on a PC be used for handwriting keyboard input?: Windows 11 and 10 and probably earlier versions come with a virtual touch keyboard that can be triggered from the taskbar. Normally, you'd use a mouse or trackpad and hold down click while drawing letterforms on a virtual touchpad. It's cumbersome to hold click, and I was...