Windows 10: Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems

Discus and support Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just updated my Windows 10 laptop to version 9860 and have a problem. It's best to show rather than tell, so here are a couple of snips from the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wynona, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Wynona Win User

Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems

I just updated my Windows 10 laptop to version 9860 and have a problem. It's best to show rather than tell, so here are a couple of snips from the laptop.
    Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems [​IMG]

I was asked to upgrade to IE 11 and I think that may be the problem. If so, how do I get rid of it?

:)

Wynona, Oct 22, 2014
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Update KB3010668 not available to fix Sleep issues in Windows 10 .

Hi Farrell,

For further assistance regarding the update for KB3010668. Kindly refer to the response of Michael_Martin on this

link
    . This will provide you steps on how to reset your Windows Update components.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Oct 22, 2014
  3. I could not find apn settings in my phone.

Hi!

I am using Nokia Lumia 1320 with Windows 10 Mobile 10586 Production ring. For the last 15 days or so I could not access mobile data on my phone. So I searched for Internet settings and I could not find Internet APN settings section in Settings. You can
    see that in the screenshot below. Please give a solution.

Hari PrasadReddy, Oct 22, 2014
  4. Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems

Check for updates via the action centre

there should be an update there that resolves this

paulsalter, Oct 22, 2014
  5. Wynona Win User
    Thank you so much, Paul! There were two updates so I don't know which one fixed it.

Wynona, Oct 22, 2014
  6. Good to know its fixed *Smile

Thanks for the rep

paulsalter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems

1. Windows 10 TP Version 9860 Internet Problems - Similar Threads - Version 9860 Internet

2. Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10: Just set up an Archer AX 10, poor internet speed response. Using it on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Hardware Version: Archer AX1500 v1.20 Firmware Version:1.1.1 Build 20201116 Rel. 57075(5553) Latest firmware was installed. Using a 5g wifi link. to Speednet, only 40 MB down...
  3. UXStyle version for Windows 10(TP)

in Windows 10 Customization
    UXStyle version for Windows 10(TP): I thought it would be a good idea to make an extra thread for new versions of UXStyle because a lot of you require a dark theme, and this way you can skin/theme your desktops. UxStyle is a bit of software that relaxes Windows theme signature requirements to enable...
  4. Ebay problems with recent TP builds

in Browsers and Email
    Ebay problems with recent TP builds: I have had a curious fault with eBay feedback with the last three fast track builds. I fill in the feedback form and press the send button, which moves and then nothing happens. I switch to W10 upgrade and it works, using Edge on both. 53761
  5. TP 9860 shared folders crashing

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    TP 9860 shared folders crashing: Installed-updated successfully latest 9860 build,but am unable to assign shared folders. Happened to anyone else,a workaround maybe? 2572
  6. Fresh Install Windows 10 TP Build 9860

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install Windows 10 TP Build 9860: If you have multiple PC's to update or having trouble updating VM or don't want to see multiple Recovery partitions created from the update. If you've already have the C:\RecoveryImage folder or if someone can put it in the dropbox for you to download. Download:...
  7. Major Windows Tp problem

Major Windows Tp problem: After installing technical preview, I was asked to setup an account to log in. Not wanting to do all the gruesome forms. I clicked use another option. It went something like use current/old/local account. After doing so it asked me to put in a password. I never set a password...
  8. Build 9860 ISO

Build 9860 ISO: My prefered pc refuses to upgrade to build 9860 so I tried, sucessfully to upgrade the second one. Before I had configured restore it crashed big time. I have removed the hdd and formatted it, I won't bother to put it on that machine again. I was wondering whether the ISO...
  9. Windows 10 Build 9860 Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9860 Now Available: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  10. No ISOs for Windows 10 build 9860

in Windows 10 News
    No ISOs for Windows 10 build 9860: With the release today of Windows 10 build 986, you might be hoping to download an ISO to perform a clean install of the OS. Unfortunately, Microsoft has said that this will not occur which means that Windows Update is your only option. The information comes from Gabriel...