Windows 10: Windows 10 Training videos

Discus and support Windows 10 Training videos in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc. I cannot seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AmGr8ful, May 14, 2019.

1. AmGr8ful Win User

Windows 10 Training videos

Microsoft offers some fantastic short training videos on how to use most of the Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, OneDrive, etc.

I cannot seem to find similar videos on using Windows 10 targeted at basic end users. Does anything like this exist?

John Farr

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

AmGr8ful, May 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 14, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Training videos - Similar Threads - Training videos

2. Windows Update interrupt Stable Diffusion Training, again...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update interrupt Stable Diffusion Training, again...: Windows update now decide to restart during A.I. training after I found out that uptime is restarted and this:I have max out Pause Update, as today Pause Update expired and decide to force to restart without checking system usage like CUDAI have enabled "Metered Connection"...
  3. Windows Update interrupt Stable Diffusion Training, again...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update interrupt Stable Diffusion Training, again...: Windows update now decide to restart during A.I. training after I found out that uptime is restarted and this:I have max out Pause Update, as today Pause Update expired and decide to force to restart without checking system usage like CUDAI have enabled "Metered Connection"...
  4. Windows Defender deleting A.I. training project file

Windows Defender deleting A.I. training project file: I making local backup by downloading the zip file of these project:1. https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui2. https://github.com/d8ahazard/sd_dreambooth_extension3. https://github.com/Anzhc/sd_dreambooth_extension_1.5-stable-plus4....
  5. Upload Video in YouTube for Nick Rowley Kids Running POV Metro First Class Train to Tokyo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Video in YouTube for Nick Rowley Kids Running POV Metro First Class Train to Tokyo: Receive Email Premiere YouTube August 3, 2022 Nick Rowley Running POV Train Ride to Tokyo Metro Station Kids Boy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-video-in-youtube-for-nick-rowley-kids/1df4af7f-c68b-41c5-b2c7-f700548146d7
  6. Upload Video in YouTube for Nick Rowley Kids Running POV Metro First Class Train to Tokyo

Upload Video in YouTube for Nick Rowley Kids Running POV Metro First Class Train to Tokyo: Receive Email Premiere YouTube August 3, 2022 Nick Rowley Running POV Train Ride to Tokyo Metro Station Kids Boy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-video-in-youtube-for-nick-rowley-kids/1df4af7f-c68b-41c5-b2c7-f700548146d7
  7. Upload Video in YouTube for Nick Rowley Kids Running POV Metro First Class Train to Tokyo

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Start producing training videos for YouTube using Windows: Hello all, Owing to the existing bothering situation due to the virus, I need to start creating videos for educational purposes, resembling the ones uploaded on YouTube and look cool in terms of visual effects. I have been working on computer skills for a long time but have...
  9. Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe

Can not watch training videos on thumb drive using PC Viewer.exe: Hello, I want to watch a series of training videos that came on a thumb drive that is PC Viewer/NexCopy that are mp4 videos. I had watched a few but am now not able to. When I click on PC Viewer.exe it opens a directory of the training videos just fine. Then when I select any...
  10. Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available: .NET Conf 2017 is done and it was great. We had three days of sessions, and two of the days had two tracks, so there's more than 40 hours of great free videos and training for you to check out and share. Some of the content was from Microsoft but a bunch of the videos were...