Windows 10: windows 10 transfer OS

Discus and support windows 10 transfer OS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; can I transfer my copy of windows 10 pro digital license to a new system as I am going to have to change my motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FrankMarrazzo, Mar 6, 2019.

1. windows 10 transfer OS

can I transfer my copy of windows 10 pro digital license to a new system as I am going to have to change my motherboard

:)

FrankMarrazzo, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Devils41 Win User

Help with OS Transfer on a new build

Need some help figuring out what I need to do for a fresh build tomorrow. I will be moving off of my old CPU and mobo to a new X99 system. Right now I have my OS on a Sata SSD and want to transfer it onto a new NVME drive.

Some issues:
    • I have a windows 10 upgrade from a RETAIL windows 7 license so I should have migration rights correct?
    • I have 3 other non-OS drives so after I do the install with my old/ current Microsoft account will my fresh install of windows recognise those drives?
    If you guys could shed some light on how to do this or advice please lend a hand. thanks!

Devils41, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 transfer OS

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 transfer OS

1. windows 10 transfer OS - Similar Threads - transfer

2. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  3. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  4. Windows 11 transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 transfer: I am building a new gaming pc and I was wondering if their was any video link or step by step process on how to transfer my current windows 11 key to my new gaming machine pc, any response would be much appreciated! Thank you!!...
  5. Windows 11 transfer

Windows 11 transfer: I am building a new gaming pc and I was wondering if their was any video link or step by step process on how to transfer my current windows 11 key to my new gaming machine pc, any response would be much appreciated! Thank you!!...
  6. How to transfer Big Files to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Big Files to Remote Desktop: [IMG]This post shows how to transfer large files from a Remote Desktop to a local machine or vice versa in Windows 11/10. We discuss how to copy large files over 2 GB in a Remote Desktop Session on a Windows server or client machine. What is the maximum file size transfer for...
  7. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  8. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  9. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

10. How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC

How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC: How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-programs-and-files-from-an/3e8ddba5-3534-465d-b4ee-b6f4dd31ff19