Windows 10: Windows 10 transfer to new pc

Discus and support Windows 10 transfer to new pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I bought windows 10 online and installed it on my laptop in august 2018. However this laptop broke. I bought a new pc and want to transfer the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Izel Nehari, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 transfer to new pc

Hi.

I bought windows 10 online and installed it on my laptop in august 2018. However this laptop broke. I bought a new pc and want to transfer the win10 to it. Will that be a problem? Thanx

:)

Izel Nehari, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 13, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows 10 transfer to new pc

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 transfer to new pc

1. Windows 10 transfer to new pc - Similar Threads - transfer

2. Best way to transfer Windows 10 operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to transfer Windows 10 operating system: Just brought a m.2 drive, I want to transfer the the Windows 10 operating system, and drivers from my SSD drive to the new m.2 drive.Would like to keep all other files on the SSD, what's the best way to do this?...
  3. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC: I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was given:Connect phone to PC with USB cable.Turn phone on and unlock it.On PC, select START button and then select PHOTOS.Select IMPORT>From...
  4. Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need to transfer all my data onto my new Huawei P smart 2019 phone: Hi there peeps As the title says I need to transfer my contacts and photos and text messages onto my new (to me) Android Huawei P smart 2019 phone, but there is a problem. I have seen my contacts in Google apps, but can't find text messages or photos. I have some images on...
  5. Transfer Windows 10 Pro Digital License From Unused Device to Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro Digital License From Unused Device to Laptop: I've got my old PC which I've now given to my dad linked to my Microsoft account, which had a Windows 10 Pro digital license on it. When I gave it to him, he reinstalled windows and used his own accounts. I've since gotten a new laptop from MSI, which came with Windows 10...
  6. How to transfer brave browser file to d rive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer brave browser file to d rive: Hi ,I want to transfer brave browser file from c drive to d rive so it does not much take space on c drive please tell how can I transfer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-brave-browser-file-to-d-rive/7bb237eb-0277-4930-822b-1f1e1ce3302e
  7. Microsoft Transfer

Microsoft Transfer: I have a new ssd and it is smaller than my only drive. I cant clone becasue my ssd is way smaller than my hdd. Windows is on the hdd but i want it on the ssd. Can i unplug the the hdd and install windows on the ssd then plug the hdd back in and restore my pc to what is was....
  8. Is it safe to delete folder and files in my second drive after transferring it from my...

Is it safe to delete folder and files in my second drive after transferring it from my...: Hello everyone!A little background of my situation. I have asked a technician for upgrading my devices performance and he recommended that I replace with an SSD and a second HDD caddy for my original 1TB storage, since I need that amount of storage. They reformatted my device...
  9. Product key transfer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key transfer: I have a HP desktop with Windows 10 home 64 bit. Can I deactivate the product key on the HP desktop and use it to activate a new PC that I built? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-transfer/b9c9cafe-4ac2-42c4-9060-c367dd95af0d
  10. Clone/System transfer from one PC to another MBR to GPT, BIOS to UEFI

in Windows 10 Support
    Clone/System transfer from one PC to another MBR to GPT, BIOS to UEFI: Windows version 20H2 19042.985 I have an Intel NUC micro PC windows 10 that has a 512 2.5 SSD in it that I use as a low powered server. The SSD is partitioned in MBR. I purchased a new micro PC with AMD Ryzen 7 Pro as an upgrade with an NVME. As I have done many times before,...