Windows 10: windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive.

Discus and support windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Guys. Since i upgraded to windows 10, i start noticing something was happening to the PDF files being uploaded to google drive. Firstly i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maxcamps, Mar 14, 2016.

1. maxcamps Win User

windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive.

Hello Guys.

Since i upgraded to windows 10, i start noticing something was happening to the PDF files being uploaded to google drive.

Firstly i noticed in Google drive the icon once uploaded changed to a little blue sheet instead of the red.
    Then when sharing the document inside a web page , the PDF document wouldn't show.
    When trying to open the document while in Google drive, drive will ask me to plug in other apps to be able to opened.
    This is , Google drive can not open or preview a PDF document uploaded from windows 10, but is asking to install appas to do it.

I wonder if someone else has experienced this.

To solve it i saved the PDF as a DOCX word page. It worked to some extent but is not the same.

:)

maxcamps, Mar 14, 2016

2. Slow internet speed.

I have an assus transformer with windows 10. I have a download speed of 23.66Mbps and an upload speed of 5.96Mbps, but for some reason google chrome is still super slow, and so are all my other online applications. All other devices in the house have normal
    speed and function normally so I'm certain that the problem is with this specific device. I scanned for maliware and viruses but none were found, and I checked all the programs, and the only program that i didn't recognize was Broadcom802.11 Nerwork adapter.
    I had the problem before I got windows 10.

chadi terad, Mar 14, 2016
  3. The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate.

This ERROR involves privacy. Microsoft is showing how little they car about privacy. Your comment is arrogant and condescending.

Google Drive, Mar 14, 2016
Thema:

windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive.

1. windows 10, transforms PDF's, before uploading to Google Drive. - Similar Threads - transforms PDF's before

2. Cannot attach Word doc to gmail or upload to Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot attach Word doc to gmail or upload to Google Drive: Neither can I upload documents to Google Drive, so pretty sure it's an File Explorer issue. I can attach PDFs and other file types.I have an HP laptop running Windows 10.I already tried the following:Opened Gmail in a different browser both Chromoe and Firefoxfollowed all the...
  3. Unable to download pdf from google drive

Unable to download pdf from google drive: I am able to download every type of file from Google Drive except pdfs. When I press download, the file explorer window pops up and says "working on it". When I press any of the buttons, it freezes, with the little loading circle at the top. It never works after this point...
  4. the PC often bluescreen ,the dump files upload to google drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the PC often bluescreen ,the dump files upload to google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MJ2Zhxo4tT9x7Q90RLu5nObApiuirSdi/view?usp=sharing thank you very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-pc-often-bluescreen-the-dump-files-upload-to/92c342df-1122-4f46-a89b-a3d4c481a88c
  5. Google Drive on Windows 10

Google Drive on Windows 10: I want to install my Google Drive in my windows folders. Keep getting fatal error message 1603 during the installbackupand sync process. any help would be appreciated. I have OneDrive on my laptop now. Not sure if thats the problem....
  6. Windows 10 Photos uploaded to One Drive

Windows 10 Photos uploaded to One Drive: I uploaded an album from Windows 10 Photos to OneDrive some of the pictures are not showing, it says File doesn't have a preview? Not Sure Why? Help Please!...
  7. Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation on Asus transformer: Hello,I have windows 10 on a USB key, I want to install windows 10 on an ASUS tranformer T200TA, but I can not do it, even by changing the settings in the bios. my question is how to get there if it's possible thank you in advance 132314
  8. Final transformations for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Final transformations for Windows 10: Hello guys, I have an HP Brand computer with Windows 10 Home x64. I want to turn my Windows 10 to a made up version called Windows XP SE based and built on NT 10.0 Technology, but I want my Windows 10 to have all features from older versions of Windows. I want Metro Back...
  9. Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Customization for ultimate transformation: Hi, I have my Windows 10 Home Laptop and I want to customize it, but I cannot find any software that does this: Customize the Close/Restore/Minimize buttons Customize the shutdown dialog to look like Whistler/XP/Longhorn Can you guys help me? EDIT: Thanks for...
  10. uploading windows 10 to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uploading windows 10 to a flash drive: I'm trying to download windows 10 to a flash drive. It gave me a error code: 0x80042405-0xA001A. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-windows-10-to-a-flash-drive/1e311d46-6cf2-47af-a758-dd5b5382a511