Windows 10: Windows 10 Transparency bug?

Discus and support Windows 10 Transparency bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I noticed something weird after I got my new monitor LG27GN950. The monitor recently got a Firmware update that enables 4K @160Hz with 10bit color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/olemortenff, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Transparency bug?

So I noticed something weird after I got my new monitor LG27GN950. The monitor recently got a Firmware update that enables 4K @160Hz with 10bit color via Displayport 1.4 DSC, this is enabled in the monitor menu. Everything seems to work fine, it shows 160hz in Windows settings and Nvidia settings, and gaming etc works fine. The thing I noticed is that when I shut the computer down and start it the next morning, the transparency on the start menu and windows settings menu etc does not work (only works on the taskbar) To fix this I have to turn the monitor off and on again, restart windows explorer, then the transparency works. If I switch the monitor to 144hz everything works as normal. I also tried my old Asus PG279Q which runs at 1440p @144hz and everyhing works fine then too. Fresh Windows Install, I also ran sfc /scannow with no issues. Win10 19042.685

This is not a big issue, but does anyone know what causes this?

submitted by /u/olemortenff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/olemortenff, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Transparency bug?

1. Windows 10 Transparency bug? - Similar Threads - Transparency bug

2. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  3. Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug related to search bar transparent popup appears above the taskbar in Windows 11?: Whenever i hover around my search bar in the task bar, a transparent popup appears above the taskbar and not goes until i shutdown my laptop and restart it . It again popsup and this goes on in windows 11 since i installed it. wHAT CAN I DO , PLEASE HELP. i am providing...
  4. Windows 11 transparency bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 transparency bug: I am currently running the latest public build of windows 11, and am facing an issue with the transparency effect on context menu and action center. The issue involves a thick and noticeable white border around otherwise transparent menus. So far, I have tried the...
  5. Windows 11 transparency bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 transparency bug: I am currently running the latest public build of windows 11, and am facing an issue with the transparency effect on context menu and action center. The issue involves a thick and noticeable white border around otherwise transparent menus. So far, I have tried the...
  6. Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feature/Bug/Question: The Taskbar is completely transparent. This happened after the Laptop...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sailing8-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktzdp3/featurebugquestion_the_taskbar_is_completely/
  7. Windows 10 Transparency Bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Transparency Bug?: So I noticed something weird after I got my new monitor LG27GN950. The monitor recently got a Firmware update that enables 4K @160Hz with 10bit color via Displayport 1.4 DSC, this is enabled in the monitor menu. Everything seems to work fine, it shows 160hz in Windows...
  8. Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the transparency effect intended or is it a bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Teja1821 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgw24m/is_the_transparency_effect_intended_or_is_it_a_bug/
  9. Windows Drag Transparency Bug - Explorer and Outlook

Windows Drag Transparency Bug - Explorer and Outlook: I am experiencing a bug related to transparency with dragging. Expected behavior is for the window to return to normal 100% opacity after the drag operation is complete. Instead, it is remaining at the partial opacity set during the drag. See the screenshot below. This...
  10. Transparency bug

Transparency bug: Dear Microsoft Team, I am Henry. Recently, a bug on transparency has come to my PC. I am using windows 10 version 1903. However, when I turn on the transparency effect, the whole taskbar becomes completely transparent please look at the screenshot. Moreover, the sidebar of...