Windows 10: Windows 10 transparency mode not working

Discus and support Windows 10 transparency mode not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The transparency mode is turned on but is only applied to the taskbar The transparency effect is not applied to the start menu or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OrankoSen, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Windows 10 transparency mode not working

Windows 10 transparency mode not working 5-KyIZW-MPEBcPK4lJvMsqd-FDJaPFf13Q2A-eFc5lQ.jpg

The transparency mode is turned on but is only applied to the taskbar

The transparency effect is not applied to the start menu or the apps.Also as you can see in the preview wallpaper appears to be solid black but i have a proper wallpaper applied.

Also even though it is applied to taskbar it does not seem to be proper acrylic effect. I could have managed with TranslucentTB but it does not work on start menu and other apps.

Please help!

I'm running Windows 10 Home Single Language (version 10.0.19042 Build 19042.685, Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0). I have all the latest updates installed as well as the latest display drivers.

I have Amd Ryzen 5 3550H with integrated Vega 8 graphics as well as dedicated Nvidia GTX 1650.

Here's what i have tried -

• Uninstalling display drivers one by one and installing them again
    • Running Scan sfc
    • Running DISM check

I have not tampered anything in the Registry or with anything else. I had this issue out of the box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please help.

submitted by /u/OrankoSen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OrankoSen, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Windows 10 transparency mode not working

Transparent key

Hi SheilaStubblefield,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

I understand that it is the transparency effects option. It just doesn't deactivate, show any message or error? Start Windows in safe mode and try deactivating the option again.

Option >> From the sign-in screen

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/...

Windows + I >> Settings >> Personalization >> Colors >> Transparency effects >> Disable

If the steps are not related to your requirement, please detail a little more

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 transparency mode not working

1. Windows 10 transparency mode not working - Similar Threads - transparency mode working

2. Transparency Effects not working in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Transparency Effects not working in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Transparency Effects gives a cool aesthetical boost to the Windows user interface. However, some users are facing an issue where the Transparency effects are not working on their Windows 11/10 computers. In this article, we will talk about this issue in detail and see...
  3. Transparency not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparency not working in windows 11: My apps and taskbar are not turning translucent. Please give solutions.I know I'm posting this problem again but no one's giving me the right solution....
  4. Transparency not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparency not working in windows 11: My apps and taskbar are not turning translucent. Please give solutions.I know I'm posting this problem again but no one's giving me the right solution....
  5. Windows 10 Transparency Effects not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Transparency Effects not working: The transparency effects via "Transparency Effects" in Settings/Personalisation/Colours are not working on my system applications. The effect works on my taskbar showing the background as it should but if I was to press on the start menu or any other app such as settings they...
  6. Windows 10 transparency effects not working..

Windows 10 transparency effects not working..: As the title says, Windows 10 transparency effects are not working, https://imgur.com/a/m70fiYJAs you can see in the screenshots that in taskbar, transparency effects are working, but not in start menu and settings.And my transparency effects are on in Settings >...
  7. Transparency effect not working in Windows 10

Transparency effect not working in Windows 10: Hey , I just went to Settings>Personalization>Color and turned on transparency effect, but didn't got any expected result it just darkened settings' left pane and Taskbar. I remember that this wasn't a problem before and everything worked fine.I even tried to change to light...
  8. Transparency effects not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effects not working.: I recently picked up the HP Envy 15 and am I liking it a lot so far. However, Windows 10 is for some reason missing transparency across the board everywhere except the Taskbar. The setting is turned on, the visual effects are turned on, and the registry keys are all correct...
  9. Windows 10 Transparency effect is not working.

Windows 10 Transparency effect is not working.: [ATTACH] As you can see in the screenshot, the function is enabled but does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-transparency-effect-is-not-working/7716554e-325a-4f5d-bc4f-b2ffb104af58
  10. TRANSPARENCY IN WINDOWS 10

TRANSPARENCY IN WINDOWS 10: What is it & what does it do.Mine is set to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-in-windows-10/b2bf021d-a2e4-45d9-83ec-0af9883a3cf2