Windows 10: Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed

Discus and support Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed.Uninstalling this update restores the icons.I cannot hide/stop this update from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bernie AFY, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed

Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed.Uninstalling this update restores the icons.I cannot hide/stop this update from installing.

:)

Bernie AFY, Jun 10, 2021

2. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Mysticode Win User
    Minimize to icon tray not working in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Since updating to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, RealTemp is no longer minimizing to my icon tray. Is anyone else having these issues?

Thank you.

Mysticode, Jun 10, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed

Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Couple of things:

Disappearing icons during normal use is not something that Windows tends to do, so there's a problem somewhere on your system.

Leaving Windows Update for so long is asking for problems. Set the updater to download critical updates, but install only when you say so. This way, Windows will be kept up to date and the updates will be a lot smaller, reducing the chance of something going wrong.

So, what's infrarecorder?

qubit, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed

1. Windows 10 tray icons disappeared after KB5003637 update installed - Similar Threads - tray icons disappeared

2. System Tray Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  3. System Tray Icons Disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Tray Icons Disappear: When I start my computer sometimes icons in the system tray don't appear. I have them setup to appear too. Is this some sort of bug and why wasn't it ever fixed?...
  4. System Tray icons keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Tray icons keep disappearing: A lot of system tray icons are disappearing by themselves, usually when I launch a game and then exit. For example, I use the SpyderXPro program to load my color profile. Sometimes the color profile resets and I'll have to manually right click the SpyderXPro icon and then...
  5. KB5003637 Update is not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5003637 Update is not installing: Hey community,1 month ago i was getting a problem while updating a version of windows 20H2 . When i ask here i found that my windows was corrupted and i was suggested to do clean install of windows by media creation tool. I was thinking that when will 21H1 Update will come i...
  6. Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637....: Windows task bar icons not rendering properly and disappearing after update KB5003637. Moving task bar to right side and then back to bottom screen position corrects the problem temporarily. If others are effected by this issue please reply. Thank you...
  7. Disappearing System Tray icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Disappearing System Tray icon: I have a situation where my Macrium Reflect "backup-in-progress" icon stops being displayed. I've reported this to Macrium, but I'd like to better understand what is going on ... including how System Tray (a.k.a. notification area) icons are displayed. I'm running Win 10...
  8. Windows update icon disappeared from the system tray

Windows update icon disappeared from the system tray: Windows update icon disappeared from the system tray. I was wondering how I can get it back. Thank you. I am using Windows 10 Pro, version 1909...
  9. Tray icons disappear after expanding?

Tray icons disappear after expanding?: Whenever i click on my "hidden icons" button on the right of my taskbar, they all appear for a split second, then the box becomes more narrow and hides half of them. [ATTACH] As you can see, some of the icons appear blurry and the box has a weird border on the right side as...
  10. Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive tray icon has disappeared: Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is installed". I downloaded the latest version and got the same error. Trying to run Onedrive from the startmenu gives the same error!...