Windows 10: Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center

Discus and support Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, The Windows 10 tray report an action is required in Windows Security Center, but the Security Center reports everything is ok. How can I clear... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hoggorm, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Hoggorm Win User

Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center

Hi,

The Windows 10 tray report an action is required in Windows Security Center, but the Security Center reports everything is ok.

How can I clear this tray report or figure out what action is required?

Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center [​IMG]

Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center [​IMG]

:)

Hoggorm, Nov 12, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

thats why you uncheck all of the boxes all i think action center is is a warning about various other aspects of the pc. so just uncheck everything and it wont complain about jack or show the icon its worked on countless 7 formats with me. though i do agree security center is diffirent i wasnt entirely implying that it was the same more like security center in itself is also an unneeded program

granted but unchecking what it monitors surely is a way to lighten the load? id imagine anyway seeing as your telling it not to actuively check those programs

Solaris17, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Solaris17, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center - Similar Threads - tray report action

2. Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security - Actions needed only in system tray.: Hello,Windows Defender has been reporting a problem for several days, but only in the system tray. When I click on it, nothing shows up. I tried turning real time protection off and on again. I did a manual update and a full scan didn't find any threats. I've also done a...
  3. Windows Security Tray "Action Recommended" But Windows Security Say No Action Needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Tray "Action Recommended" But Windows Security Say No Action Needed: So I just noticed that there is a yellow error on the Windows Security Tray and it says "Action Recommended" but when I open the windows security app there is no action needed. I need help.Currently Using Windows 11 21H2 22000.856...
  4. Windows security says Action required BUT.......

Windows security says Action required BUT.......: Hi,Windows Security says that action is required ! symbol on icon, and entering via the Icon it indicates App and Browser Control requires attention and shows the 'Review' button in the 'Reputation-based Protection' section..However when I click on the review button, it...
  5. Windows security says Action required BUT.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security says Action required BUT.......: Hi,Windows Security says that action is required ! symbol on icon, and entering via the Icon it indicates App and Browser Control requires attention and shows the 'Review' button in the 'Reputation-based Protection' section..However when I click on the review button, it...
  6. Windows security says Action required BUT.......

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Chrome OS dock, system tray and action center for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome OS dock, system tray and action center for Windows 10: I’ve been trying to find a way to get a Chrome OS dock, system tray and action center on my Windows 10 PC. Is there a way to do this through rain meter or nexus dock maybe? submitted by /u/Ok-Astronomer-4214 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 tray report a action required in Windows Security Center: Hi, The Windows 10 tray report an action is required in Windows Security Center, but the Security Center reports everything is ok. How can I clear this tray report or figure out what action is required? [img] [img] 121454
  9. Windows Defender Security Center action needed?

Windows Defender Security Center action needed?: I have just completed a fresh install of Windows 10, and lo and behold I have a security issue that requires action. Only the issue does not present itself. How do I make that little red X go away? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Action center reports Windows Defender and antivirus not active

Action center reports Windows Defender and antivirus not active: Very frequently (many times per session), I get the following pop-up message : "Check virus protection. Windows Defender and Trend Micro OfficeScan Anitvirus are both turned off. Tap or click to see installed antivirus apps. Security and Maintenance." I go to the Action...