Windows 10: Windows 10 Trial Period

Discus and support Windows 10 Trial Period in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How long or how many days can i use windows 10 pro without activation ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zohaib (The King), Mar 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Trial Period

How long or how many days can i use windows 10 pro without activation ?

:)

Zohaib (The King), Mar 3, 2019

2. End of Trial Period - What's Next?

I've just bought a new HP computer running Windows 10 and my 30 day trial period for Office 365 is almost up. I am confused about two things. Please help me.

• I only use Word. Can I purchase only the latest version of Word without having to buy Office 365? If so,
      what is the URL to purchase only Word?
    • Do I need to purchase Windows 10 before the end of my 30 day trial period for Office 365. It is already running Windows 10, but I am confused if Windows 10 is part of the Office 365 package.
      Have I already purchased Windows 10 with my new computer or do I need to purchase it?
    Thanks.

Laurence

LaurenceGalian, Mar 3, 2019
  3. garria10 Win User
    Cost & Trial period

How hard can it be to tell people a- the service is free for a trial period, b- how long that trial period is for and c- how much the service costs after the end of the trial period?

I can't find any mention of these things anywhere. It leaves a very bad taste and looks like they are trying to rip you off!

garria10, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Trial Period

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Trial Period

1. Windows 10 Trial Period - Similar Threads - Trial Period

2. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  3. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  4. MS Project Free Trial Period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Project Free Trial Period: Hi,I just registered with Project Plan 1. I received an invoice which said I will be charged in two days.Don't I have a one month free trial period?Thank you.Enrique *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. MS Project Free Trial Period

MS Project Free Trial Period: Hi,I just registered with Project Plan 1. I received an invoice which said I will be charged in two days.Don't I have a one month free trial period?Thank you.Enrique *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Can I use Dolby Access with my wireless headphones for free after the trial period?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Dolby Access with my wireless headphones for free after the trial period?: I really enjoy music and care a lot about how it sounds. Windows usually uses Realtek audio to play sound through speakers, headphones, and Bluetooth devices. But I found that Realtek audio doesn't sound as good as I'd like – it's not very rich or clear. So I decided to try...
  7. Can I use Dolby Access with my wireless headphones for free after the trial period?

Can I use Dolby Access with my wireless headphones for free after the trial period?: I really enjoy music and care a lot about how it sounds. Windows usually uses Realtek audio to play sound through speakers, headphones, and Bluetooth devices. But I found that Realtek audio doesn't sound as good as I'd like – it's not very rich or clear. So I decided to try...
  8. Error code 43881 when trying to activate Windows 365 evaluation trial period.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 43881 when trying to activate Windows 365 evaluation trial period.: Error code 43881 when trying to activate Windows 365 evaluation trial period right after the payment method Mastercard debit card was accepted. Here is the link to the portal where the activation procedure can be started...
  9. Error code 43881 when trying to activate Windows 365 evaluation trial period.

Error code 43881 when trying to activate Windows 365 evaluation trial period.: Error code 43881 when trying to activate Windows 365 evaluation trial period right after the payment method Mastercard debit card was accepted. Here is the link to the portal where the activation procedure can be started...
  10. Your Trial Period has Expired & This App Can't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Trial Period has Expired & This App Can't Open: I can't open basically all my games. Forza Horizon 3 & 4, your trial period has expired. This has happened once before, I own the game, last time the error 'Check the Store for more info about Forza Horizon 3.' and 'Get help with this' that just opens the Microsoft Store and...