Windows 10: Windows 10 'trial'?

Discus and support Windows 10 'trial'? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Does anyone know if the windows 10 trial is still available? When you first install windows it used to give you an option to skip the licence key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Similars, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10 'trial'?

Does anyone know if the windows 10 trial is still available? When you first install windows it used to give you an option to skip the licence key and use a non-activated version. You guys know if this is still possible?

submitted by /u/Similars
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Similars, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 'trial'?

Delta6326, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 'trial'?

1. Windows 10 'trial'? - Similar Threads - 'trial'

2. Windows 7 trial (no product key supplied) to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 trial (no product key supplied) to Windows 10: Hi, I have recently moved to a new hardrive and currently running free version of Windows 7. The laptop is 7 years old. Question: 1) Will Windows allow to upgrade to Windows 10 from free version of Windows7? 2) Is it better to buy a new Windows 10 and keep the old machine...
  3. Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase: Hi community, first time here. My problem with Dolby Atmos comes when trying to purchase the full app. Trial ended and I want to buy the full version. Strangely enough it says it cost $0,00, either way I click on buy and then put my password to advance, after that I get this...
  4. How do I get a refund for a 30 day trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for a 30 day trial: how do I get a refund for a 30 day trial https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/736e3f1d-a3df-4a54-ba7e-02f87776cea4"
  5. Macrium: trial restore?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium: trial restore?: So far I've never had to restore an image and I'm not brave enough to wipe my OS as an experiment. But I have plenty of disk capacity, either on my internal 4 TB D or one of my external USB drives. So as a second-best is it possible to restore my OS disk C image (135 GB) to...
  6. Minecraft Java code only gives trial of the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java code only gives trial of the Windows 10 Edition: I just recently wanted to play with my friend on the PC who owns a switch and found I could only do that with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. Since I had owned the game for years I was able to redeem a code to get the Windows 10 Edition for free since that's what it told...
  7. Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition: I just recently wanted to play with my friend on the PC who owns a switch and found I could only do that with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. Since I had owned the game for years I was able to redeem a code to get the Windows 10 Edition for free since that's what it told...
  8. Xb1x,bfv trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xb1x,bfv trial: Can anybody help me to delete the bfv trial because it will not let me play my original bv5 disc,keeps asking me to buy the full game which I all ready own�� https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xb1xbfv-trial/af3ad6eb-8735-4a62-a145-bcd5afa34cda
  9. I log into my PC with a local account but added a O365 account from a trial and cannot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I log into my PC with a local account but added a O365 account from a trial and cannot...: [ATTACH] Hi everyone, I use a local login on my PC I do not use a Microsoft account. Under Accounts in settings it shows I have 2 "Accounts used by other apps", with one being a trial I did of Office365 showing my email @ my domain saying Work or School Account, and the...
  10. minecraft free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"