Windows 10: windows 10 trojan virus removed my admin and deactivated windows

Discus and support windows 10 trojan virus removed my admin and deactivated windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was trying to download something and I got a virus. I already deleted the virus but my admin and windows was deactivated there is still files that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Israel Camacho, Apr 8, 2019.

1. windows 10 trojan virus removed my admin and deactivated windows

I was trying to download something and I got a virus. I already deleted the virus but my admin and windows was deactivated there is still files that I cannot delete without admin so I could use the help

:)

Israel Camacho, Apr 8, 2019

2. ernel32.dll Virus Removal

I've googled this and followed the steps I found to remove it and it still comes back. I can't surf the net because of this Trojan.
    I've ran malware bytes and it too can't remove it. I've tried Safe Mode manually deleting it and it still comes back. Right now I'm running super spyware removal to see if it can remove it.

Anyone ever had this or know how to get rid of it?

The virus is on a Laptop running windows xp.

AphexDreamer, Apr 8, 2019
  3. AseerKT Win User
    Removing trojan virus

I have Trojan virus on my pc . and windows defender is unable to remove them

AseerKT, Apr 8, 2019
  4. windows 10 trojan virus removed my admin and deactivated windows

removing Trojan virus

The windows defender has detected the same virus on 4 separate scans but is unable to remove it. The app doesnt even log the scan I did or the detected virus.

How can I remove this? It is a Trojan type virus that is attached to one of the gaming programs that came with the PC.

chantel clarke, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 trojan virus removed my admin and deactivated windows

1. windows 10 trojan virus removed my admin and deactivated windows - Similar Threads - trojan virus removed

2. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  3. Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Virus In My Powershell, need help removing.: I think I ran a .bat file, after that my keyboard text started delaying, freezing. So I tried downloading malwarebytes using the premium free trial, and I keep getting this message that it blocked some kind of trojan.It isn't letting me post a picture for some reason, but it...
  4. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  5. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Virus Threat Removal: I had a trojan virus threat appear in my Recycle bin folder after I cleared out my downloads folder from Mods etc I had downloaded for some older games. Naturally, I immediately hit the quarantine button and headed to the rest of the security listings once that was done: one...
  6. Trojan Virus Threat Removal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus

How to remove a Trojan Horse Virus: Hi, my Windows Defender detector blocked and removed a Trojan download from my Temp files today. I ran several full scans and followed instructions on deleting Temp files. I found an article by “howtofixguide” on the trojandownloadero97m-encdoc-femtb and decided to search for...
  8. Removing a Trojan Virus

Removing a Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe[Original Title: Trojan Virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-a-trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  9. Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender removed a Trojan virus, is there a possibility that the Trojan virus still...: I recently got a Trojan virus from a website I clicked accidentally. Then a windows defender notification popped up, so I removed the Trojan virus that was in form of a cache. Will there a possibility of the Trojan virus still being there? I scanned windows defender multiple...
  10. How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?

How do I remove trojan virus from my windows 10?: I too got a trojan horse virus PSW.Biopsy A. AVG found it but when I run it it can't find it; but I keep getting notices to run my AVG for windows. I am updated with my AVG, so how come it can notify me that it sees it but that it can't find it when I run AVG? Just incase...