Windows 10: Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password

Discus and support Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My admin user name and password are no longer working. I keep getting told incorrect admin password even when I want to open the troubleshooter. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EmersonM, Sep 8, 2018.

1. EmersonM Win User

Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password

My admin user name and password are no longer working. I keep getting told incorrect admin password even when I want to open the troubleshooter. I have changed my password in my Microsoft account and have tried using a variety of passwords in the past. How do I recover my password?? This is very frustrating. Thank you.

:)

EmersonM, Sep 8, 2018
  2. TAViX Win User

Windows Server 2008R2 Enterprise Administrator Password reset/recover

So the thing is, I have forgot my Administrator Password in Windows Server 2008 R2 - Enterprise...*Bang Head :banghead:
    How should I recover it or reset it?!?!?!?! I've searched the web a lot without any satisfactory results, and I'm desperate I don't know what to do. I have the original DVD, but I don't want to reinstall it tho, because I also have Win 7 on another partition, and I don't know how will it go...
    Please, do you know of any tips/tricks for doing that??? *Frown Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password :(*Twitch :twitch:

TAViX, Sep 8, 2018
  3. jec298829 Win User
    Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Sep 8, 2018
  4. TerryHayes1 Win User

Recover Administrative Password

I can login to windows with a user account but I have forgotten the password to the other user account which is the administrative account, how do I recover the administrative password without losing data or apps?

TerryHayes1, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password - Similar Threads - trouble recovering administrator

2. Administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator password: When asked for my administrator password, what do I need to do if I never set one up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password/641ffbeb-febe-4e11-bb6c-d8a9b669489f
  3. administrator password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    administrator password: I had the blinking screen happening and tried using the self help to uninstall my display adapter and reinstall it. When i tried to start my desktop in safe mode in Win 10 it asked me or my password and kept saying it was incorrect. then it said you had to sign in as an...
  4. recover administrator password on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover administrator password on Windows 10: Forgot my Windows 10 admin password. Is there a way to get in without reinstalling the OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/recover-administrator-password-on-windows-10/6a2b93f9-bb9f-4ddd-a40e-60c31a1894ac"
  5. administrative password

administrative password: I have an administrative password on laptop but can't seem to use it anymore to make changes to the laptop. What do I do to get it and were do you find it. I would put windows back on but I have files I must keep and I just need the password. What do I do? Please help!...
  6. Recover administrator password in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover administrator password in Windows 10?: Forgotten my Administrator password in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/recover-administrator-password-in-windows-10/50ab6e1f-dcb9-4531-92d8-094a5306d0e4
  7. administrator password

administrator password: I've forgotten my administrator password, how do I reset it? Also, can I use a PIN instead of a password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/administrator-password/349570db-6d14-4a72-b24a-051de47191bd"
  8. Administrator Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Password: Sometimes when I download a game from steam, a notification pops up requiring me to enter the admin password to continue. However, even when I do not enter the password and simply close the notification, the download proceeds per normal anyway. Why does this happen? 85697
  9. Problems with administration password windows 10

Problems with administration password windows 10: Problem is I cannot access my Windows 10 as it wont accept my password (I had set my boot to safe mode with network) Windows 10 would not accept my password. I followed your advice you gave to someone, by using item four of that post. From the command prompt I can follow your...
  10. how to recover password windows 10

how to recover password windows 10: so my kids computer is all screw up he cant turn it off or reboot because he forgot his windows 10 password to log on he has all his games this and that on there what software tool would we use to get his password recoverd? i know it can be done just dont know what to use i...