Windows 10: Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password

Discus and support Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My admin user name and password are no longer working. I keep getting told incorrect admin password even when I want to open the troubleshooter. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EmersonM, Sep 8, 2018.

1. EmersonM Win User

Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password

My admin user name and password are no longer working. I keep getting told incorrect admin password even when I want to open the troubleshooter. I have changed my password in my Microsoft account and have tried using a variety of passwords in the past. How do I recover my password?? This is very frustrating. Thank you.

:)

EmersonM, Sep 8, 2018
  2. TAViX Win User

Windows Server 2008R2 Enterprise Administrator Password reset/recover

So the thing is, I have forgot my Administrator Password in Windows Server 2008 R2 - Enterprise...*Bang Head :banghead:
    How should I recover it or reset it?!?!?!?! I've searched the web a lot without any satisfactory results, and I'm desperate I don't know what to do. I have the original DVD, but I don't want to reinstall it tho, because I also have Win 7 on another partition, and I don't know how will it go...
    Please, do you know of any tips/tricks for doing that??? *Frown Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password :(*Twitch :twitch:

TAViX, Sep 8, 2018
  3. jec298829 Win User
    Can't remember administrator password in Windows 10

I am running Windows 10. I cannot remember my administrator password even with the clue I noted. I've tried suggestions listed on different forums, nothing works. I can sign in to Microsoft, but apparently this is a different account. So, how do I
    reset or recover my administrator password?

jec298829, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password

Recover Administrative Password

I can login to windows with a user account but I have forgotten the password to the other user account which is the administrative account, how do I recover the administrative password without losing data or apps?

TerryHayes1, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password

1. Windows 10 - trouble recovering administrator password - Similar Threads - trouble recovering administrator

2. administration password for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administration password for windows 10: Does anyone know how to change or find out their administration user account password im on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administration-password-for-windows-10/6afcfbd8-ce38-4131-adb8-d071fc6be32f
  3. administration password for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administration password for windows 10: Does anyone know how to change or find out their administration user account password im on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administration-password-for-windows-10/6afcfbd8-ce38-4131-adb8-d071fc6be32f
  4. Windows 10 administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 administrator password: I desperately need to either recover my Windows 10 administer password or establish a new administrator account. Right now I can't install software. I have looked online for help but haven't found anything useful. Can anyone help? Alfred Bowman...
  5. How to recover windows administrator password when forgotten administrator password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover windows administrator password when forgotten administrator password?: Good day, I've used 2 user 1 user for everyone and 1 for me. The administrator user that I used, Someone has been changed my password and user id & I can't log in anyway with the administrator user. Now I'm using standard user where I can't do any administrative work. Can...
  6. How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover the system administrator password (not the Microsoft Account Password) in...: I changed the computer name to remove spaces from its title (via user accounts). This has resulted in the sign-on screen only allowing access to "Administrator" and "another_user". I did not set any passwords during the installation and "upgrade" to Windows 10 home (from...
  7. RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC: I am the owner and ONLY user of my desktop PC. On this computer, I have two accounts: one is for me personally, and the other is "Administrator." I need to get into that Administrator account, but cannot remember the password. I have tried to reset it, but apparently I need...
  8. Windows 10 administrator password

Windows 10 administrator password: I purchased an acer laptop from Staples just over a year ago, running Windows 10. I never bothered setting up a user, just the primary administrator account to login; with a very simple password. The password has never been changed, and always worked until a week ago... From...
  9. recover administrator password on Windows 10

recover administrator password on Windows 10: Forgot my Windows 10 admin password. Is there a way to get in without reinstalling the OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/recover-administrator-password-on-windows-10/6a2b93f9-bb9f-4ddd-a40e-60c31a1894ac"
  10. Recover administrator password in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover administrator password in Windows 10?: Forgotten my Administrator password in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/recover-administrator-password-in-windows-10/50ab6e1f-dcb9-4531-92d8-094a5306d0e4