Windows 10: Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup

Discus and support Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please read in full. I am not sure which update it was but I know I have done atleast 2 since this started happening. On a cold boot (computer off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThomasRagusa1, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup

Please read in full.

I am not sure which update it was but I know I have done atleast 2 since this started happening. On a cold boot (computer off for min 3 mins) Windows gets to the Logo screen but no spinning loading circle, I have let it sit there for 2 hours with no change. Once you hit the restart button windows will start normally. this happens everytime now. I have changed my Power supply, my SSD, I have tried different SATA cables and ports. I have updated windows, I have updated my BIOS, all repair attempts have failed. When I run windows repair it finds nothing wrong. Any ideas would be appreciated

:)

ThomasRagusa1, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup

1. Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup - Similar Threads - Trouble bootup

2. Permission trouble

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission trouble: Hey there! I was trying to install application when face 0x80070005 error. I googled for the solution for this problem and tried to fix it. I alredy don't remember excatly what I did, but i was trying to set some permissions in regisrty. After that I noticed that my start...
  3. Permission trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permission trouble: Hey there! I was trying to install application when face 0x80070005 error. I googled for the solution for this problem and tried to fix it. I alredy don't remember excatly what I did, but i was trying to set some permissions in regisrty. After that I noticed that my start...
  4. Permission trouble

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  6. Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Keyboard trouble-shooter is missing: I have an issue with the escape button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I want to troubleshoot the keyboard but the troubleshoot button is not available under the other troubleshooter options....
  7. Trouble resetting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble resetting PC: If I want to reset my PC, but I can’t allow settings to make changes to my device because there are no admins on the device, should I delete the System32 folder to make windows reinstall itself?...
  8. Trouble resetting PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble resetting PC: If I want to reset my PC, but I can’t allow settings to make changes to my device because there are no admins on the device, should I delete the System32 folder to make windows reinstall itself?...
  9. Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup : no [Fast Startup] found in Control...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Trouble with first bootup : no [Fast Startup] found in Control...: I have trouble of with first start cold bootup and like to follow the coummunity advice to fix the fault:Control panel...Power Options, and select Choose What the Power Buttons Do on the left.Then select Change Settings That Are Currently Unavailable near the top center of...
  10. Trouble with Windows picking the right account (or whatever) on bootup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Trouble with Windows picking the right account (or whatever) on bootup: Lately, when I boot up my computer, it seems not to know which account (or whatever) to use. I have to select the proper account, and it gets really annoying. In the edited photo I attached, you can see that the system seems to be picking the lower of the second two...