Windows 10: Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work

Discus and support Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Troubleshoot compatibility will not work with any programs on my computer. I get the error 0x80070057, with an unknown package-ID and path, context... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 0KoalaTea, Oct 14, 2018.

1. 0KoalaTea Win User

Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work

Troubleshoot compatibility will not work with any programs on my computer. I get the error 0x80070057, with an unknown package-ID and path, context restricted. It worked fine until only a few nights ago. Is there any way to solve this problem? Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work 618e38ce-99c2-4dcd-8d86-c046cb7b6075?upload=true.png

:)

0KoalaTea, Oct 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work

0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work

1. Windows 10- Troubleshoot compatibility will not work - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot compatibility

2. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  3. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  4. Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  5. Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  6. Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  7. Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  8. File and folder troubleshooter compatibility with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File and folder troubleshooter compatibility with Windows 11: I use Windows 11 and I was facing a little a problem where file explorer opens windowed in random times. I found this similar problem posted here Win 10 and File Explorer opening in less than full screen - Microsoft Communityand the answer was to use file and folder...
  9. File and folder troubleshooter compatibility with Windows 11

File and folder troubleshooter compatibility with Windows 11: I use Windows 11 and I was facing a little a problem where file explorer opens windowed in random times. I found this similar problem posted here Win 10 and File Explorer opening in less than full screen - Microsoft Communityand the answer was to use file and folder...
  10. Can you bring back the previous TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY? Because the new "GET HELP" is...

Can you bring back the previous TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY? Because the new "GET HELP" is...: The new "TROUBLESHOOT COMPATIBILITY" is now "GET HELP".... was so useless compare to the previous TROUBLESHOOTING COMPATIBILITY."Get help" needs internet connection to run, even having internet connection it doesn't help a thing"Get help" gives inconvenience....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. troubleshoot compatibility not working

2. troubleshooting compatibility windows 10

3. troubleshoot compatibility

4. troubleshoot compatibility error 0x80070057,
  5. troubleshoot compatibility 0x80004005,
  6. troublehoot campatibility not working,
  7. my troubleshooter compatibility does not work,
  8. troubleshoot compatibility error,
  9. windows compatibility not working,
  10. access error in program compatibility troubleshooter windows 10,
  11. windows 10 troubleshoot compatibility,