Windows 10: Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working

Discus and support Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 currently has no admin privileges due to a settings mistake, so I'm unable to run Command Prompt as admin, or use any Recovery settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RileyHase, Nov 20, 2021.

1. RileyHase Win User

Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working

My Windows 10 currently has no admin privileges due to a settings mistake, so I'm unable to run Command Prompt as admin, or use any Recovery settings to reset my computer, it appears my only option is to reset my computer using the Troubleshoot settings shown in the photo below. When asked to enter my Microsoft password for the given account, it says my password is incorrect, I've signed into Microsoft with the same password without a problem including changing the password, but it still claims my password is incorrect. I've tried every possible password I have even though I only ever used one

:)

RileyHase, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 20, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working

1. Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot Microsoft Password

2. My password isnt working on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My password isnt working on troubleshoot: Last night i decided to leave my laptop open while sleeping, the next day i woke up and my internet was gone. I checked device manager and the wifi adapter seemed to be disabled. I followed tutorials on youtube and one restart later that ended in my pc running into a problem...
  3. My password isnt working on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My password isnt working on troubleshoot: Last night i decided to leave my laptop open while sleeping, the next day i woke up and my internet was gone. I checked device manager and the wifi adapter seemed to be disabled. I followed tutorials on youtube and one restart later that ended in my pc running into a problem...
  4. My password isnt working on troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Troubleshooting account password not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting account password not working: So, just as the title says windows is not recognizing my password. I've tried the password on Outlook and other devises and it works fine but on my PC is just not working.I'm trying to get to the console on troubleshooting to fix an error of CRITICAL_PROSSES_DIED related to...
  6. Troubleshooting account password not working

Troubleshooting account password not working: So, just as the title says windows is not recognizing my password. I've tried the password on Outlook and other devises and it works fine but on my PC is just not working.I'm trying to get to the console on troubleshooting to fix an error of CRITICAL_PROSSES_DIED related to...
  7. Troubleshooting account password not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working: My Windows 10 currently has no admin privileges due to a settings mistake, so I'm unable to run Command Prompt as admin, or use any Recovery settings to reset my computer, it appears my only option is to reset my computer using the Troubleshoot settings shown in the photo...
  9. Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working

Windows 10 Troubleshoot Microsoft Password NOT working: My Windows 10 currently has no admin privileges due to a settings mistake, so I'm unable to run Command Prompt as admin, or use any Recovery settings to reset my computer, it appears my only option is to reset my computer using the Troubleshoot settings shown in the photo...
  10. Password does not work after troubleshooting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password does not work after troubleshooting: Hello My computer had some problems so I decided that troubleshooting it might help but it didn't. It resulted in my password not working and the screen being zoomed in, this is very frustrating and I've tried almost every methode I've come over to log into my computer....