Windows 10: Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...

Discus and support Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Running troubleshoot (various troubleshooters) on Windows 10 (using both Chrome/Edge) after running the troubleshooter the show details drop down gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lorelei739, May 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...

Running troubleshoot (various troubleshooters) on Windows 10 (using both Chrome/Edge) after running the troubleshooter the show details drop down gives error message - how do I fix this? The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet - Invalid String

:)

lorelei739, May 28, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2019
  4. temp02 Win User

Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...

Reviews page error

This happens only if you do not let the " auto suggestion search box" appear and hit enter right after finishing typing.

It seems that it is the result of an XML HTTP Request that has/returns status 0, because the page is "reloaded" before the request was able to be processed by the server.

temp02, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be...

1. Windows 10 troubleshooter does not show details get error message The XML page cannot be... - Similar Threads - troubleshooter does show

2. XML page cannot be displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML page cannot be displayed: security settings do not allow the execution of script code within this style sheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xml-page-cannot-be-displayed/12d2f448-ba49-4244-8e15-10d93a5e6786
  3. XML page cannot be displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XML page cannot be displayed: security settings do not allow the execution of script code within this style sheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xml-page-cannot-be-displayed/12d2f448-ba49-4244-8e15-10d93a5e6786
  4. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot access order details page: I have bought a Windows 10 Pro licence in Microsoft store, but when I'm clicking on the order in "Orders journal" I'm redirecting to page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  5. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access order details page: I have bought a Windows 10 Pro licence in Microsoft store, but when I'm clicking on the order in "Orders journal" I'm redirecting to page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  6. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Troubleshoot/Reset Error Message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Troubleshoot/Reset Error Message: [ATTACH]My daughter’s laptop has the attached error message showing. She can’t get the error to go away, and is afraid to do the troubleshooting option because she doesn’t want to lose her files and programs. Everything I have looked at says that she can reset it and choose...
  8. XML page cannot be displayed....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XML page cannot be displayed....: Dear Community, *-Have Windows 10 Pro in S mode.(ALL settings are Microsoft!). *-Update tell me EVERY time "The XML page cannot be displayed. Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and click the refresh button, or try again later. Security...
  9. Windows 10 1909: troubleshooters display The XML page cannot be displayed on report page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909: troubleshooters display The XML page cannot be displayed on report page: ever since I went to version 1909, I have been unable to view the troubleshooting reports option in all troubleshooters. instead of displaying the report, I got the following text; The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please...
  10. Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Getting to Troubleshoot page before Login page: Dear Windows 10 Support experts, Thank you for reading this email. Is there a way to get to the Troubleshoot page before reaching the Login page? My computer is experiencing an issue that when reaching the Login page, before I could click on the Power/Restart button, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot view xml input using xsl style sheet windows 10 S

2. what does cannot view xml input using xsl style sheet in troubleshooter

3. troubleshooter will not show details win 10